Chapter Fifteen

Pierce~

All eight men sauntered into Nate's house gathering in the kitchen to grab a beer before heading out to the back deck.

Marcus gave Pierce a chin lift signaling him to join the group in the kitchen as they all popped open their beers.

"You know we're just giving you shit right?" Marcus said.

"If that girl makes you happy, you don't have to hide that from us. We're happy when you're happy, Hollywood."

Pierce smiled at Marcus, grateful for the affirmation and support. Despite being the largest and meanest looking member of the team, Marcus was a softy at heart.

Slater and Kincaid joined the conversation too and leaned across the kitchen island.

"He's right. We like to watch you squirm, but we don't want you to feel like you've gotta hide shit from us. We know you are feeling some kinda way about Natalie. It's okay to own up to it in front of us." Kincaid added.

"We're assholes, but we're not heartless. We want you to be happy and if that means fuckin' everything that moves, we support you. And if that means settling down with Natalie, we support that too." Slater chimed in, handing Pierce a beer.

The support of his teammates was vital to Pierce's happiness and they all knew that, which was most likely what prompted the conversation in the first place.

Pierce popped the top of his beer and turned his gaze toward Natalie through the window. Just the sight of her ignited something within him, something strong and deep that he'd never felt before.

He sipped his beer and let out a sigh before he finally spoke the words out loud.

"I've got it bad, boys," he confessed.

"Yeah we know that." Caleb said with a smile, playfully squeezing Pierce's shoulders as he passed.

Still unable to tear his eyes from Natalie, Pierce felt like he was going to come out of his skin if he went any longer without touching her.

"Excuse me fellas." he said as he headed toward the glass doors, laser focused on Natalie.

As soon as he stepped over the threshold and onto the deck, Natalie's face lit up with a smile that traveled up to her eyes.

God, she's so damn beautiful.

His eyes were glued to hers as he made his way around the pool, setting his beer down on a table as he passed it, wanting his hands to be free to roam her perfect body once he reached her.

Meeting him halfway, she snaked her small arms around his torso for a hug, but a hug was not what Pierce had in mind.

He cupped her smiling face with his strong hands and tilted her head, giving him access to her perfect lips. He dropped his mouth onto hers with so much passion that he felt her take in fist fulls of his shirt, lightly scratching his back in the process. The sensation brought a groan from the back of his throat as he deepened the kiss, slipping his tongue between her lips. She opened for him immediately, inviting him into her mouth and crashing her tongue into his, breathing heavily and letting out soft sweet moans as he devoured her. The hoots, hollers, and whistles from his teammates in the background made him smile against her lips as he gently pulled away and broke contact with her delicious mouth.

"Hey beautiful," he said, looking down at her with a smile.

"That was quite a hello," she said breathlessly.

"You didn't like it?" He gave her a cocky half smile knowing that wasn't true.

She recoiled her head at his question and quickly corrected him.