Chapter Thirty Two

***A/N - If you are the type of reader that skips the smut, go ahead and skip this chapter!

Pierce ~

"This fucking blows." Pierce sighed as the men sat around Nate's house playing cards.

"It's been two hours. I thought for sure we'd get calls about thirty minutes in telling us to come out." Nate bit out.

"Y'all are really pathetic, you know that?" Caleb joked.

"Easy for you to say." Declan said checking his phone for the hundredth time.

"Why is that so easy for me to say?" Caleb asked.

"Because you don't have a date to wait on."

Caleb wrinkled his nose in confusion.

"What are you talking about? Marcus is my date."

"The fuck?" Marcus said, taking a swig of his beer.

Declan stood to get another beer and gave Caleb a sympathetic slap on the shoulder as he passed.

"You'll understand one day Doc."

"Yeah well let's hope that day is sooner rather than later." Caleb laughed with a hint of sincerity in his voice.

Pierce's phone buzzed in his hand causing his pulse to spike.

It was a text from Natalie that read: "I can't take it anymore, I'm breaking the no boys allowed rule."

He jumped up and drained the rest of his beer in response.

"Natalie caved. I'm out." He said with a huge grin on his face.

Declan and Nate groaned loudly, voicing their jealousy but received nearly identical texts a few seconds later.

"They lasted longer than I thought. I'll give em' that." Nate admitted as they all piled into Pierce's truck.

*****

Luxe was packed, which was no surprise on a Saturday night, but Tony recognized the crew and let them in without a second thought.

Pierce's eyes darted around the bar and landed on Slater and Gunner first. They gave him big knowing grins before motioning to the dance floor.

All three women were in the process of heading through the crowd back toward their VIP table on the edge of the dance floor.

There she is. There's my girl.

Natalie's eyes locked onto his, causing the world around him to suddenly move in slow motion. His eyes drank her in slowly piece by piece as her perfect body turned to face him. He watched her chest inflate slightly as she took her bottom lip between her teeth with a half smile that made him weak at the knees.

Would you just fucking look at her? I'm the luckiest man alive.

She took long slow strides toward him as time slowed around them. The sexy sway of her hips coupled with the intensity behind her deep blue eyes had him coming undone as he stood there unable to move, completely entranced by the woman in front of him.

A slow sensual song started pulsating through the speakers as if it had been chosen just for her and he licked his lips as she approached, feeling the sudden urge to taste every inch of her exposed skin.

"Miss me baby?" he said playfully.

"Always," she hummed.

He took a step toward her with his hand itching to touch her, but she stopped his forward movement with a mischievously flirty grin on her face.