Chapter Thirty Three

Pierce~

Natalie had to work late every night the next week with multiple high priority clients and exclusive events at Luxe. A typical week for Natalie included maybe one exclusive event that she needed to host, but there were five scheduled this week which meant she spent every evening at Luxe and didn't return home until after midnight. Pierce supported her fully, but the most selfish part of him missed her like crazy and wished she'd just stay in with him every night.

Luckily his teammates were more than happy to distract him from his love sick misery every night while she was gone. He was currently on Nate's deck surrounded by his brothers, trying to keep his mind off of how badly he wished Natalie was curled in his lap the way Lexi was in Declan's or Claire in Nate's.

Slater stormed out onto the back deck and stood huffing in front of the entire group with his eyes locked on Caleb.

"Two words for you." Slater boomed.

"Bi Sexual."

"That's one word, but go on." Caleb said with a half smile.

"Is this your way of coming out to us, Ghost? Because I gotta say we've all had our doubts about you." Kincaid joked as he sipped his beer.

"Fuck you, no." Slater snapped.

"The red head, from the bar the other night. She's not a lesbian, she's bisexual." Slater's gaze was still locked onto Caleb who was clearly amused.

"And you know this how?" Declan asked as Lexi giggled in his lap.

"Oh I'll show you how."

Slater pulled his phone from his back pocket and thumbed through some pictures before landing on one in particular, handing his phone to Declan.

Pierce leaned forward over Declan's shoulder trying to get a better look. It was a picture of a man sandwiched between a redhead and a blonde, one of which was kissing his lips and the other was licking his neck.

Caleb came around and took a look for himself.

"Huh, well would you look at that." Caleb chuckled, cocking his head to the side.

"Posted two nights ago. That could have been me!" Slater poked at his own chest.

"And that wasn't you because...?" Nate asked.

"I canceled our date because of Caleb's stupid lesbian powers."

Nate's cheeks puffed as he choked on his beer and wiped his mouth with the back of his arm.

"I'm sorry I must have missed something, you have lesbian powers now, Doc?"

"Obviously not." Gunner said, trying to hold back his laughter.

"Hey! I was fifty percent right." Caleb protested with a wide grin.

"Yeah well I one hundred percent want to punch you in the face." Slater joked, snatching a beer from the cooler and sinking down into one of the deck chairs.

"I'm guilty too. I could have sworn she was dating that blonde. Hell, we all did, even Logan." Gunner added.

"Where is Logan anyway? I haven't seen him in a week or two." Declan asked.

Leaning forward onto his knees with his elbows, Slater rubbed the back of his neck before he answered Declan's question.

"He's been dealing with some shit with his sister. Apparently he's been supporting her for a while, sending her money and keeping a roof over her head, but as of lately she's been putting the money he sends right into her arm. Got herself into some trouble, so I gave him some leave time to handle it."