5.

Tommy's POV:

Tubbo and I. Me and Tubbo. The best, best of friends that no one could ever separate. Or so I thought.

What were we? Just two middle school buddies who had barely anything to worry about except school and our social lives.

It was just another Friday night for us, the boys hanging out. Nothing special to it.

We had always hung out on the beach, right in the water, just as we always did almost every other day. It was a lovely summer afternoon, me and Tubbo loved it. All we needed was each other's company and we were set.

However, this time we weren't in the water. We were on a rock, surrounded by water. That counted, right? Well, it didn't seem to matter. Not to them, at least.

Me and Tubbo were just talking about things that we always did. Video games, girls, ourselves.

It was going fine, until I felt something on my foot. A hand? I tried pulling my foot up, and from there I could tell something was wrong, and so could Tubbo.

"What's wrong, Tommy?" He asked me.

"There's something on my damn foo-" That thing on my foot was trying to hurt me. I could feel something sharp cutting into me. "FUCK!" I scream, continuing to attempt to pull my foot up.

Tubbo's eyes widened, watching the water go red. He tried to help me, but that only made it worse.

Something was trying to pull me under that was much stronger than me. I tried so, so hard to resist, but it just kept getting worse. Tears were trickling down my face, as well as Tubbo's. He didn't know how to help me. "Tommy come on, you've got this!" Tubbo attempted to encourage me.

More sharp things were going around my leg. I could tell that it wasn't any sea creature, no. It was a human, or some type of humanoid thing.

"SHIT!" I scream again, stopping my resistance. As soon as the attacker noticed that my guard was down, they took their shot at pulling me, and it worked.

Tubbo grabbed onto my hand, trying his best not to let me go. I held on as well, until I saw some type of weapon go near Tubbo's hand, so I let him go. I didn't want him to get hurt.

"TOMMY, NO!" I could hear the boy scream as my head went underwater.

He tried to come with me, to catch me. But as soon as his head went underwater, the man holding me held a trident to my head.

Tubbo's eyes went wide as he stared at me through the bloody mess. I looked back at the boy, waving goodbye to him. I thought that these were my final moments, and i'm sure Tubbo thought the same.

The man holding me out his really long arm around my waist, and took me away. I knew I was crying although I couldn't feel the tears roll down my cheeks anymore.

Something was happening to me on my way down. I couldn't feel my legs anymore. And that, was when I looked down and saw a tail. I didn't need to worry about my breath anymore.

The man who took me, well his name is Technoblade. He did that out of boredom. BOREDOM?! He gave me so, so many nightmares just because he was bored.

That was what I explained to George. I trusted him enough to tell him that, and he understood. He wanted to help me.

George is currently the third person that knows. Who are the other two? Wilbur, of course, and the man who took me. Technoblade himself. He is a horrible, horrible man that I want to be free from. I so very much and utterly loathe that man with every bit of rage in my body. I hope he experiences that same pain. I wish that he goes into a bathtub with a toaster that's plugged into the wall. He is dead to me, and he always will be.

A/N: My apologies on the short chapter! I just kind of wanted to get Tommy's bit into the storyline. Anyways, I hope you enjoy/enjoyed the rest of the book! <3