33

Wilbur's POV:

It took some convincing, but Niki then believed it. I showed her what happened when water got on me, and that's what got her.

After I had explained the story, I asked if she'd like to meet the friends i've met down there. She told me that she'd love to.

So, on our way back, I start telling her about Tommy, George, and Karl.

Once we got there and inside, I noticed that everyone was in the living room except for one person. "Where's Tommy?" I ask.

"He's still asleep." Tubbo chuckled.

"Oh." I could feel my heart rate going down again. "Good, that's good." I whisper.

Then, I notice everybody looking at Niki. "Guys, this is Niki. She's my best friend."

Niki smiles proudly, and the boys smile back at her.

Sapnap's POV:

Around an hour after we met Niki, Karl and I decided we'd head back in for a nap. Our cat, Milo, follows us in.

Milo is a gray cat, he's 7 years old. Karl and I found him as a small kitten in the middle of a highway. So, we pulled over and got out of our small car.

(guys idk where the chapter was where i said they were together for two years- scratch that, let's just say it's been 4 years😫)

Karl waited until the road was clear enough for him to run and grab the cat, and he then ran back to me. He smiled proudly, and I rolled my eyes.

"You need to be more careful." I sighed.

"I was careful! I looked both ways." Karl giggled.

"Okay, just get back in the car." The both of us get back in the vehicle, and make our next destination the vet.

The cat was covered in fleas, and a few cuts covered it's small body. It only seemed to be a few weeks old.

Karl took a dirty hoodie from the back seat and wrapped it around the cat, so he could hold it.

"Sapnap?" Karl smiled, looking over at me whilst I was driving.

"What, babe?" I respond.

"Can we keep it?" He grins. He's wanted a cat for so long, but his parents wouldn't let him, since they were allergic. Now that he's moved in with me late last year, he's been bugging me about getting a cat ever since.

After the vets checked the cat out, cleaned him off and all that good stuff, they told us that he was a boy, and around 7 weeks old.

Spoiler alert: I agreed to keep the cat. We've both fell in love with him since then, and now we're here.

I lie down next to Karl, cuddling up to him, and Milo crawls onto Karl's stomach, and makes himself comfortable.

"Everyone wants my cuddles today, huh?" Karl giggles.

"Indeed we do." I chuckle, placing my head on his chest.

We hear Milo purring on Karl. I haven't heard that noise in a while. "I think you're his favorite."

"You think?" He hummed. "How come?"

"He didn't purr until you came back." I chuckle.

"That's cute, but sad." Karl pouted, placing a band in my back.

After a few minutes, I speak. "Goodnight."

"Goodnight." Karl responded.

It was as if he never left. We didn't have to talk about the things that the other missed, it was as if we'd been here with each other all along.