25

(Bold and Italicized words are flashbacks!)
-•-•-•-

Tubbo's POV:

"Ugh, when is your boyfriend getting back?" I asked Dream, tapping my foot on the ground.

"He's-" He stuttered, a pink tint filling his cheeks. "He's not my boyfriend."

"I asked you when he's getting back, not if you're dating." I tease, watching Dream's face grow red. I could tell he liked George, there was no doubt about it.

"Shut up, Tubbo. I don't know, be patient." The man sighed, looking away from me.

Dream and I sit around for a while, we were honestly loosing track of time. We've been in this cave for a while. That was, until we saw movement in the water in front of us.

The thing about this cave, was that it had a decent little pool of water in it, leading out.

I saw Dream immediately stand up, an ear-to-ear smile appearing on his face. With that, I gasp. It was George, who else could it be?

George comes out of the water, with a small group of others.

"George, you're back!" Dream giggles happily, receiving a chuckle from George.

"I am, hello." He shook the water off of himself, returning to a human form. He had gotten up, and wrapped his arms around Dream.

"Ugh, lovebirds." A familiar voice scoffed, a yellow-tailed man setting him out of the water.

I gasp. "Tommy?" My gaze quickly shoots over to the other boy, and he's already smiling at me.

"Tubbo!" He shouted, shaking himself dry, trying to rush himself up. He didn't look so used to the leg thing, and he kept stumbling until he got over to me, giving me a hug.

Dream's POV:

I look over, and I see Tubbo and Tommy giving each other probably the biggest hugs i've ever seen. It made me smile, the two had been separated for years now, that must feel great to see your best friend again.

Best friend.

Sapnap! My heart dropped. Did I actually forget about him here? Oh my god, I feel terrible. Once we're all out of this cave and back home, I really do need to see him.

"Will!" George looks over at his friend, letting go of me. "Karl's here?" He sounded confused.

Wait... Karl? I've heard that name before.

Karl....

As I was scrolling through my phone, there was a loud ass pounding on my door. It was literally midnight, who was here? So, I go to answer my door.

"Sapnap? What are you doing here? Why are you crying?" I ask.

"K-Karl.." He sobbed, wrapping his arms around me. Karl is his boyfriend, they've been dating for around 2 years now.

"Karl? What happened?" Closing my door, I then lead Sapnap to a couch, and let him sit down.

He shook his head, covering his face, wiping a few of his tears. I've always hated seeing him like this, it didn't happen often. Pretty sure this is my second time seeing him cry.

"Sapnap, what happened?" I ask again. I know for a fact that they didn't break up, so clearly something bad happened to him. I was just afraid of what.

"H-he.." Sapnap caught his breath, thinking of how to say what he was going to say.

"Take your time, Sap."

"We... w-we we're out.. o-on the beach.." He started.

"Go on..." I circulate my hand, placing a hand on his shoulder as I took my seat on the couch.

"O-our feet were in the water.. and.. s-some jackass.. g-grabbed his feet and.." He paused, trying to catch his breath again. "t-took him.."

Oh shit, that didn't sound good. "Calm yourself down, Sapnap. What do you mean?"

"I don't fucking know what I mean, okay?" He shouted. I wouldn't hold that against him, he was upset.

"I dove after him, but he disappeared.." Sapnap sighed, I could tell he felt defeated.

"I'm so sorry, Sapnap..." I pull him into my arms, giving him a hug. "I'm sorry.."

Karl.