19.

George's POV:

I found land, thank god.

With both of the boys thankfully conscious, they made it much easier for the three of us to get on land.

I told them to lead me to somewhere that water couldn't get me, since it was still pouring from the storm.

The three of us were now in a cave-looking area, safe from the rain, where all of us could dry off.

The man in the green hoodie was looking around, taking a few glances at me, whilst the boy in the darker green button-up shirt was pacing.

I sigh, deciding that I should speak. "Tommy will be fine, he'll be here soon."

The boy looks at me, wiping tears from his eyes. "What happened to him? Why was he screaming, why was there blood?"

The other male in the room glances at me, taking the words out of my mouth. "Do you want me to be honest with you?" He received a nod. "He got impaled by a trident. Someone got him."

There was then silence, but the wide-eyed boy seemed so loud with his expressions.

With my body dried off, I could actually stand up. I walk over to the kid and attempt to place a hand on his shoulder, but he pushes me away. I look at the green-hooded man, and gave a hand gesture for him to follow me.

Deciding to leave the boy alone, we head out, but not too far away. It was far enough to where we couldn't hear any sobs, and far enough that Tubbo couldn't hear any conversation.

"Thank you." The man speaks. "I'm Dream."

I smile and nod at him. "Nice to meet you, i'm George." I hold my hand out, which he takes, and shakes it.

Whilst giving Tubbo plenty of time alone, Dream and I talk about ourselves. How my life has come to this moment, and how Dream got himself into this mess. He was an interesting guy, that was for sure.

Karl's POV:

I hurt Tommy, I know I did. I'm not sure why I did it. Was it because I wanted to prove myself?

It didn't matter anymore, what mattered was that my life was on the line, and I had to make it up to this whole group. Maybe they could teach me a few things?

Wilbur and I rushed back to the kingdom, with Tommy in the other's arms. He needed serious medical attention, and he needed it quick.

Luckily, by the time we got there, no one was watching the gates, likely because I was supposed to be doing as such.

If i'm being honest, we should've had a better guarding system.

Wilbur and I rushed inside the kingdom, trying to find the only 'hospital' we could find.

Screaming for help at the top of our lungs, we can't find anywhere. Multiple people had just seen us and stared.

Wilbur was looking around, like everyone was crazy. "Are you guys just going to stay there and watch? Where the hell do I go?!" He yells, pissed. Rightfully so.