31

Tubbo's POV:

As we were waiting for Dream and Karl to get back, I took notice of Tommy. He kept telling me he was alright, but I knew he was lying. There was a large bandaging around him, and I could tell that he was hurting.

He was trying to hide it, he didn't like being vulnerable. I didn't like to be nosy, but I couldn't help but eavesdropping on his conversation when Wilbur came up to him.

"Hey, Tommy, are you alright?" He asked, placing a hand on his shoulder and sitting by him.

"I'm fine, Wilbur." Tommy mumbles, looking away.

"Tommy, there's actual hospitals here, we can get you help!" Wilbur suggests.

"No! What happens if they get water on me, huh? What happens when they see me like that? They're gonna put me in some aquarium.." Tommy sighed, turning away.

It seems that Wilbur decided that the conversation wasn't going to go anywhere.

"Tommy," George steps over to the two of them. I'm the only one not in this conversation, and I don't think I should be anyway. "I don't think that the doctors would be putting water on you. I'm sure you'll be fine."

Tommy huffs. "Just... not now, okay? I want actual fucking clothes."

I sigh. Tommy never really cared about his health, just what he wanted. I mean don't get me wrong, I wanted dry clothes on too, but I don't sit there complaining about him. However, I feel like I still need to give him the benefit of the doubt. He's injured and needy. I'd be the same way.

After a few minutes, I spot Dream, Karl, and Sapnap all headed towards us. Sapnap and I aren't on the best terms, but i'm glad he's okay. Or, at least he looks okay.

Looking over at George, I see a bright smile appear on his face, and he runs over to Dream, giving him a hug. I cant hear what they say to one another, but it's none of my business.

I see Karl and Sapnap's hands interlocked. They look happy. Wilbur grins at this.

"So, Karl.." Wilbur gets up, heading over to the pair. I don't bother to listen in on their conversation.

I walk over to Tommy, taking a seat where Wilbur just was.

"Tommy, are you sure you're alright?" I ask him.

"I guess. I just wanna sleep in an actual bed, that's all." He doesn't mumble as much as he was before.

"Understandable. Let's give everyone a bit to catch up though, alright? Then, we can go and ask Dream to take us over to his apartment or something. It's surprisingly big, we could fit." I suggest.

"Yeah." Tommy hums, messing with a stick in the sand, drawing lines. "Speaking of Dream, though, why was your nose bleeding when I found you two? In the yacht."

"Oh." This question takes me by surprise. "He was angry, and I kept talking when he asked me not to. That's all."

"So he hit you?" He asked.

"Well, yes, but that doesn't matter right now." I answer.

"Whatever you say.." He mumbles.

We let time pass by, and everybody seems tired. Tommy and I don't even need to bring up the 'i'm tired and wanna go home' topic. Sapnap does that for us.

"So, guys.. We could all head to my place? It's big enough for all of us, since it's an actual house." He smiles, hoping that he could help everybody out.

"That would be lovely, thank you." Wilbur smiled. "We're right behind you." He picked Tommy off of the ground, throwing him over his back.

"Hey!" He shouts, but calms down pretty quickly. I follow Wilbur and Tommy, who's following Sapnap and the others, on the way to their house.

After at least a twenty minute walk, we arrive. Sapnap unlocks his front door, revealing a pretty nice living room, with the exception of small messes here and there.

Then, I see a cat, which Karl seems to notice too.

"Milo!" Karl gasps, going over to the cat. "Oh my god.." He scoops the cat up and into his arms, holding it.

Sapnap smiled sweetly, crouching down to their level. "He's missed you." He chuckles.

"How old is he now, 7?" Karl asks.

"Yup." The slightly shorter man responds.

The cat seems to remember Karl. It was rubbing up against him, purring quite loudly.

Then, the two men stand up, the cat still in Karl's arms.

"Karl and I are gonna head to bed. Dream will show you guys around, and you can figure out the sleeping arrangements." Sapnap smiles. "Goodnight." He tells us, and the couple heads into a bedroom, the cat going with them. It seems there was kitty cuddles to catch up on.

After 10 minutes, we've seen the whole house. Dream suggested that since there was one other bedroom, that Tommy and I would get it. Wilbur volunteers to sleep on the floor, but Dream refuses. He told Wilbur and George to take the couch, and he'd take the floor.

Tommy and I head into the bedroom, and use the available clothes to put on ourselves. Then, we lie in bed, talk for a good hour, and head off to sleep.

I was so happy that he found us. He was my last hope, and he came through.

"Thank you.." I mumble to the already sleeping boy, and fall asleep myself.