16.

Dream's POV:

After I had said goodbye to Sapnap and visited my mother, Tubbo and I went on our journey. It took a while to get the boat all set up and ready to go, but we did it. Now, we were just sailing towards thats kingdom.

While I was on the small boat, I just thought, and i'm sure Tubbo was thinking as well.

Then, I remembered the incident. When the man put me on the shore, he was speaking.

"Come on.."

I now remember hearing that. His voice.

The man who saved me had a bit of a British accent, and I liked it. British accents are kinda funny.

I brought the topic up to Tubbo, hoping we could have somewhat of a conversation.

"Hey, Tubbo? I just thought of something." I smile.

"Oh yeah? What?" He asks me, seeming interested. I could tell that he was bored.

"His voice, I heard it." I could feel something in my face, and it kind of made me smile.

"Alright, you're blushing. We're definitely finding this guy for you." Tubbo chuckles. "You've been alone for a long enough."

"Twenty-two years, my friend. Twenty-two years." Believe it or not, i've never been in a relationship before. 

Tubbo tried to hold in a laugh, but failed. "Jesus christ, Dream! Surely not?"

"I'm afraid so." I grin.

"That's just sad." A smile was on the boy's face, and I nodded to agree with him.

"Did you see him, though? Was he cute?" Tubbo asks another question.

"I did see him, and yes, he was." I giggle a bit, feeling heat rise to my cheeks.

I could somehow hear a grin coming across Tubbo's face, and that was followed by an "Oouu~" Sound from him.

The both of us laugh, enjoying at least a bit of quality time instead of complete grief and sadness.

However, all good things have to end. I felt a droplet of water hit my nose, and I look around.

Dark clouds were beginning to form.

Shit.

Wilbur's POV:

The very little light that shone down on the kingdom was suddenly gone. I look at the two others in the room with me, and nod. It was time to leave.

None of us had to speak to know what we had to do. The boys hid behind me as we neared the gate, i'm which no one seemed to be around. I check behind us, and nod. It was time to escape.

I let Tommy and George leave ahead of me, making sure that no one saw us. After the two got out the gates, I followed closely behind.

As we swim away, quiet cheers were shared among us. We were excited, we had finally gone. We escaped.

Karl's POV:

Did Schlatt really think I was dumb enough to think that electricity worked in water? I think he did. I've been human before, does he not know that? I'm not an idiot.

As I was headed to the gates, I the littlest thing move, it was yellow. What if someone escaped? I had to check, that was for sure.

I clutch the trident in my hand, and check around the gates. And sure enough, I did see something. Someone, to be exact.

A group of boys were escaping, and I was just in shock.

However, I recognized those boys. The primary trio, is what I called them. They had been hanging out recently, and the name just kind of popped in my head. The red, yellow, and blue tails. The name doesn't sound stupid though, does it?

I wanted to prove to Schlatt that I could fight. That I was a good warrior, that I wasn't stupid or weak. So, I followed them, trident in hand.

Tubbo POV:

"Hey, Dream?" I ask, scared as I looked up in the sky.

"Yeah?" Dream responds, matching my nervous energy.

"There wasn't supposed to be a storm today, was there? What are we gonna do?" I could feel my hands begin to shake in my lap.

"I-I don't know.. it's a bit too late to turn back. We'll be alright!" Dream tried to reassure me, but both of us know that it wasn't going to work.

The clouds form darker, and rain begins to pour. The thing about this boat, is that it was a mini yacht. So, Dream and I decided that we should head inside to the singular bedroom. Both of us here horrified.

"You should call Sapnap, just incase something hap-" I speak, but Dream cuts me off.

"Don't talk like that! We're fine." He stated, but pulled his phone out, receiving a call from Sapnap before Drean could even type his number in.

I don't hear Sapnap's end, but I do hear Dream's.

"I can't, it's too late to go back." Dream sounded distressed, and I couldn't blame him. I was too.

"We're a few hours out, Sapnap! We'll die if we try and go back."

I sigh listening to the conversation, and just step out of the bedroom, checking what kind of waves we were dealing with.

With water beginning to drench me, my vision was getting a bit blurry. I wiped my eyes countless times, only to get more water in them.

However, once I got enough out to see almost-clearly, my eyes widened. The waves weren't huge yet, but they were staring to form into white-tips.

This was it. I no longer believed that we'd make it, and I had a reason to. The boat was rocking and moving along with the waves, and I scurried to get back into the room.

"White-tips!" I yell. "The waves are tipped!"

Dream's eyes widened as he looked at me, still holding the phone to his ear.

"White-tips?" He repeated, shocked.

Dream and I stared at each other, all hope was lost, and we knew it.