15.

George's POV:

Today was the day. We were going to escape this place, and we were going to go back home. We would make it, right?

I could tell that Tommy was excited, yet nervous at the same time. Poor kid, I know he just wanted to be back home.

Wilbur swam over to me and Tommy, going over the plan for about the millionth time. "Alright, so we leave before Karl gets there, and-" Tommy cut Wilbur off.

"Don't you think there would be a guard before Karl? I mean, that would obviously be smart to consider." The boy questioned.

"No, Tommy. Schlatt is an idiot, he hires who he likes, and he doesn't like many people." Wilbur sighs.

I roll my eyes a bit, chuckling. "Schlatt actually likes Karl? Are you sure that's not just because he's easily influenced?"

"George, Karl isn't an idiot. He clearly only accepted that job because he'd be killed if he didn't. What if we got him on our side?" Wilbur grins, turning his head to the side just a bit.

Tommy looks up at Wilbur, eyes wide. "Karl? On our team?" He chuckles. "What if he tells Schlatt about us? We'll be screwed then and you know it, Wilbur."

I nod in agreement to Tommy, sighing. "What if he's loyal to them? If he tries to hurt us, we're not going to be as fast."

Wilbur seems to think for a bit, and he nods. "You guys are right, i'm sorry. I just thought it would be a good idea to have someone else with us, in case another gets injured."

I could feel my face loose it's tension, and I nod. "That's understandable, but we need to keep our group as little as possible. Maybe if Karl finds us, we can convince him then. Does that sound alright?" I suggest, looking at the other two, who were nodding in agreement.

Tommy sighs. "Sounds like a plan. When are we leaving?" He asks.

"Maybe when it gets a bit darker?" Wilbur suggests. "I know for a fact that Karl takes the night shifts."

Me and Tommy nod again, ready to leave. Ready for anything, really.

Tubbo's POV:

Dream and I decided that we would leave today just about three hours before sundown, which was around now. We were currently preparing for our trip, since we expected to be on the water for about a few days. We didn't want to worry anyone, so we decided that we wouldn't stay long.

"Dream, what happens if we find anything out there?" I ask, still being a bit paranoid and worried. What if the boat crashed? What if it tipped over or something?

"Tubbo, I assure you, it'll be fine. If anything happens, i'm right here." Dream smiles.

After these few days, i've really began to appreciate Dream more and more. Now, he's a bit like a older brother to me, one that i've never had before.

"Any last minute things you need?" Dream asks, grabbing a few of his essentials.

I shake my head. All I needed was food, my phone, the bracelet on my wrist, and the picture of Tommy in my pocket. I was going to find him, and bring him back home.

Dream's POV:

I was horrified, yet excited for this little trip. I could find the boy I wanted to find, and Tubbo could find Tommy, just as we planned.

Now, I knew my mom wasn't out there. Why? Because her body was in the casket, unlike Tommy's. I saw her, she was gone.

I visited her grave every now and then, and sometimes I spoke to her. I figured that maybe I should do that before we leave.

"Hey, Tubbo?" I start, putting a large bag on my back. "Can we visit my mom before we leave?"

Tubbo nods. "Of course we can, you shouldn't have to ask! You can go say bye to Sapnap, too."

I could feel my heart drop, and I nod. What if this would be my last goodbye to Sapnap? "Oh, y-yeah... we can do that too."

I didn't want to lose Sapnap. I couldn't, and I knew that he couldn't lose me. We were almost nothing without each other.

I saw Tubbo sitting on my couch, looking at the floor. I stand in front of him, and smile. "Hey, things are gonna be alright. We're going to find them."

Tubbo nods, sighing. "I know, but.. it's just a lot of stress, that's all."

Understanding, I give him a nod. "Well, let's go. Tommy isn't gonna be there forever, is he?"

Tubbo looks at me and chuckles a bit. "Yeah, let's go.

Tommy's POV:

"Where's the closest island?" I ask Wilbur, since he seemed to know where everything was.

"It's around twenty miles Southeast, which is that way." Wilbur points behind me, and a bit to the left.

"How long of a swim will that be?" George asks from across the room.

"I have no clue, but it's nothing that we can't handle, right?" Wilbur smiles, and George did as well.

I nod, and look down at my wrist. It was a red bracelet, with the letters TNT on it.

When Tubbo and I were younger, he made us friendship bracelets. He had taken the idea from me, since I had once said;

"Tubbo, once day, we're going to have the power to blow up the world. We can watch the fire!" I had chuckled, and began to laugh once I saw Tubbo's awkward smile, lost for words.

About a week later, he gave me a bracelet of my favorite color. "We're TNT, Tommy. Tubbo n' Tommy. We can blow up the world!" I couldn't help but laugh, Tubbo wasn't really the aggressive type.

I really took him for granted. I never realized how important his friendship is to me, and now I do.

I was ready to find him, and I was also ready to help George find his guy.

Finally, it was time to blow some shit up.