24

Tommy's POV:

Today was the day. I was going to get back to Tubbo and George, and probably punch the green-hooded bastard fit giving Tubbo a bloody nose. It still didn't sit right with me.

We were moving at a pace slower than I wanted it to be. "Pick up the pace, will you?" I ask Wilbur, who rolls his eyes at me.

"We're going, alright Tommy? Im fucking tired, you're crippled, and i'm not letting Karl carry you. Understood?" He tells me.

"Yes, Will.." I huff.

Dream's POV:

"You're gonna be okay out there, right George?" I ask, honestly a bit scared. I didn't want him to get hurt, we had just begun to click.

"Don't worry, i'll be fine." George chuckled at me, to which I give a pout back.

He stepped up to me, cupping a hand to my cheek. "I said don't worry, so stop the pout. It's cute, but it doesn't suit you." He grinned, then saying his goodbyes to Tubbo. Did he just flirt with me?

I turn my face, feeling my cheeks begin to glow red. I felt as if Tubbo noticed, I could feel him burning holes into my skull with his eyes.

With those short farewells, George had gone in the water, looking for his friends. Why did I miss him already? He hadn't even been gone for 30 seconds already.

"So... Dream." Tubbo starts. "Why are your cheeks all pink?" He grinned.

Shit. Does he know something?

"It's hot, thats all." I grab at my hoodie, about to take it off.

"Oh, yeah. It's like, 60 degrees in this cave. I'm just very positive that George doesn't have anything to do with it." Tubbo chuckled at his own comment.

"Hey! He doesn't have anything to do with it at all!" I drop my hoodie, leaving it on.

"I thought it was too hot in here? Change your mind about the hoodie?" His little chuckle turned into a laugh. Why was he laughing? There's nothing funny!

George's POV:

Here I go, back in the ocean. This time, not for food. It's time to get my friends back.

As much company as Dream and Tubbo were, it was getting a bit boring seeing the same two people every time I opened my eyes.

A few moments have passed, and I was already getting tired. I started to yell. "Tommy? Wilbur!" I was desperate.

Calls after calls, I began to loose count of how much time had gone by. I was getting tired, I wanted to head back to the cave with Dream. As much as I tried to ignore it, I missed him.

Karl's POV:

Wilbur, Tommy and I called for George, figuring he was looking for us. Honestly, I was really bored, but I knew that Wilbur would hunt me down or something if I said that aloud.

That's when he heard something.

"Stop. You hear that?" Wilbur asked, going quiet so we could listen.

From a distance, you could hear a man calling for him. "Wilbur!" He yelled. It was so distant, you could barely hear a thing.

"I hear it." Tommy nodded, I hum in agreement.

"Then what are we waiting for, let's fucking go!" Wilbur shouted, yet in a happy tone.

I follow after the man after he starts swimming away, but I can't help but feel a bit nervous. Was I going to get looks? Would they all hate me for what I did?

"Tommy? Wilbur?" George finally sees the two, a smile forming on his face.

"George?" The other two say in unison, also getting the same smile.

The three all get into a big hug, happy to see each other alive and okay. They're all talking to each other quietly, I can't hear much of it.

Then, Wilbur turns around. "Karl, you're still coming with us." He told me, and I nod. I don't want to be with Schlatt. I thought that my job was going to be great, but it wasn't. He scares me.

"Good, let's go." The man smiles at me, allowing George to lead the way.

I felt happy for Tommy, actually. He had went through a lot, and now it was over. He was going to see his friend, and get out of here, as well as everybody else. Maybe I could too?