21.

Tommy's POV:

For after what felt like a years worth of sleep, I finally woke up.

My eyes opened, and I looked around, confused on where I was. Nobody was in the small room around me, and I felt as if I couldn't sit up. What was wrong with me?

I try to check, moving just the slightest. A sharp pain spreads around my body, and I let out a small scream of pain.

What the hell?

Then, I heard the door open, and the sound of a woman.

"Please don't move! It's really not good for you right now." She spoke to me, but I could only seem to think about very limited things.

"Where's Tubbo?" I ask, still unsure of where I was. "Where am I, what happened?"

"I'm sorry, Tommy, but i'm not sure of who 'Tubbo' is." She sounded worried for me. "Also, you're in the medical building. You were impaired by a trident, would you like to tell me how?" She asked, but I didn't know.

"I-I don't remember? It kind of just.. happened." I admitted.

"Okay, well you have a visitor waiting for you, would you like to see him?" She asks me, to which I respond with a yes.

She hums and leaves the room, leaving me alone for a short while, and in comes a familiar voice.

"Tommy? Oh my god, Tommy, I was worried sick about you!" Wilbur immediately rushed towards me, making sure that i'm awake.

"Wilbur, where's Tubbo?" I ask, needing to know if he was alright.

"He's is safe with George and the other guy, Tommy, I promise." Wilbur reassures me.

"Can we go and see him?" I ask, watching Wilbur's expression completely change, from happy yet concerned, to worried and angry.

"No. Tommy you need to recover, we can't risk you getting hurt again." He speaks in a deep tone.

"I don't care!" I raise my voice, which causes a bit of pain. "You can steal bandages and shit, and we can go."

"I said no, Tommy. You need to stay here for another couple days."

"A couple of days? I can't do that, Wilbur! I have to go and find Tubbo, alright? I can take this, i'm fine." I try to reassure the man, who doesn't seem to be phased.

"Tommy you've been out for two days already. That's not near long enough recovery time." He sighs, resting his hand on the item i'm lying on, i'm still unsure of what it is.

"Look, Wilbur, we can take bandages, and all the shit that we need, and guess what? You can bring me there, I won't move a muscle, I promise. And look, you can take care of me. I'll be much happier there, you know?" I suggest, a smile coming across my face once I see that Wilbur was actually considering it.

"Fine." He mumbled, running a hand through his hair. "I just need some time to find where George is, and then i'll come back here, and i'll get you, alright?"

"No, Wilbur, I want to go with you! What if something happens?" I ask, and he rolls his eyes.

"I'll... i'll have Karl with me, alright? It's either we do it this way, or no way, got it?" Wilbur makes a deal with me, to which I agree.

"Fine. If you're not back by the time I can leave this shit-hole, i'm going out there, i'm leaving the kingdom." I look up at Wilbur, waiting for him to respond.

"Nope. Absolutely not. If you get lost out there and something bad happens to you, I don't think I could ever forgive myself." Wilbur speaks to me with a genuine tone.

"Wilbur, if you take me with you, it's the less trouble we could get in. If Schlatt or Technoblade catches you guys coming in, they're going to hurt you. We can take Karl with us, and we don't have to come back to this shit-hole. Please, Wilbur, please!" I beg him, trying to make as many fair points as I could.

Wilbur punches his nose with his fingers, groaning in annoyance. "Fine."

Dream's POV:

I wake up, taking my face off of the cold around. Looking around, I notice that I was the first awake.

It was our third day on land, and no signs of Tommy. Maybe Tubbo would want to hear about the things that Tommy did in the ocean? I should ask George about it a bit after he woke up.

Speaking of George, I can't help but notice how he looked when he slept. Was that creepy?

I look at his facial features, smiling. He had a perfect nose, and a pretty face. I couldn't necessarily admire his eyes, well, sense they were closed. However, the times I did see them, they looked pretty too.

To pass the time, I decide to go collect more firewood for tonight. I tried to stay quiet, so I didn't wake anyone up as I left.

As I was about to leave the cave, I heard small footsteps thats were trying to catch up to me.

A familiar voice quietly shouted my name, and I turned around in response, seeing George.

"What's up?" I ask, no longer walking.

The smaller boy caught up to me, catching his breath. "Can I go with you?" He asks.

I sigh. "George, I don't think it's smart to leave Tubbo here alone."

"But I want to go! I'm sure he'll be fine, right? He's a smart kid." George tries to reason.

"It doesn't matter if he's smart. He's in pain, he needs someone by his side to make sure he doesn't do anything stupid, or to make sure he doesn't have another nightmare." I wanted George to come with me, but he couldn't. It wouldn't be smart.

George nods, seeming to understand. "What if I wake him up? We could all go together!" He then smiled, proud of his suggestion.

I liked his smile, it was attractive to me. Was that bad to say? I'm sure it isn't if i'm just stating facts.

"Y-Yeah, sure. Sounds good." I stutter, turning the slightest bit pink, becoming embarrassed.

George's smile brightens, causing me to smile as well.

Now, I had to figure out how to save him.

A/N: A short note, I just really wanted to thank you guys on your support so far on this story! I can promise you that there's so much more to come. I love you all, thank you!! <33