CHAPTER 1

"Are you sure you want to stay away from him?" asked Sandee Phai's best friend.

"Yeah just let them have a happy ending," phai implied smiling at his friend but deep inside his heart he is broke. He wanted Thanu to be at ease because of what is happening to them and he knows Thanu is afraid of hurting Wayu that is why he asks Thanu to the caffee and pick again on the destiny bowl.

"Ok it's your choice, but you know we can't run from our destiny "

"Sandee....as what you said it's my choice, so it's my choice to run from it and make it not happen"

Sandee moves his head for disagreement but he said nothing as what he sees on Phai his decision is already made.

At the university...

"Phai! " Wayu is running towards him. When he sees Wayu he waves his hand. This day is his first day in the university so he is not yet familiar with the environment.

"Sawadee krab P'wayu" greeting the older.

"So you know where is your room yet?"

"Only the room number" smiling at Wayu. He didn't intentionally look at the person behind Wayu because he knew that it is Thanu. He wants to forget about him.

"Aw...P'Thanu can you accompany Phai to his room? I need to see Mark today"

Both Phai and Thanu look at each other for few seconds and look at Wayu again.

"I.."

"P'Wayu there's no need for that, I have my friends who are going with me I will just wait for them after all this is just our first day so P'Thanu it's ok there's no need" looking at Thanu with a smiling face.

Thanu look at him he wanted to say something but he remained silent.

"I think I have to go...they probably at those sides, thank you again P'Wayu..P'Thanu"

"Are you sure?"Wayu ask.

"Yes, no worries bye..." he gives respect then waves to them and walks away.

Thanu and Wayu look at him as he walks away. Wayu stares at Thanu and sees something in his eyes.

"P..."

"Hm?"

"Let's Go?" Then pointed to leave.

"Aw, yeah..let's go" he gets Wayu's bag and walks with him. He doesn't understand why every time he sees Phai the images that they wanted to forget are coming to his mind and the more he wants to erase them the more he thinks of it.

"Phai we have been looking for you and calling for so long! Where did you go?" ask his friends when they see him at the food court.

"Hehe...I was around just looking"

"E you have your phone with you why you didn't call us?"

"I want to look alone"

Sandee looks at Phai with curiosity.

"How cruel your more alone now, are you heartbroken and you want to be alone" then all his friends laugh.

"He even doesn't have a girlfriend why would he be broke" then laugh aloud.

"Stop it let's just find our room or well be late.." Sandee interrupts the teasing and hugs Phai to walk and find their room. They are laughing while chatting away.

"P...you are so quiet for so long are you Ok?" Wayu asks Thanu when he noticed that he is so quiet.

"Hm...I was thinking about the exam for this week, I'm sorry if I make you worry"then hold Wayu's hand.

"Don't think too much, I know you will pass because you are bright" smiling brightly.

Days had passed that Phai did his all best to avoid Thanu and so Thanu, he makes sure also that every time that they will gather with Mark Kit Wayu Phai and others he will have a business that will make an excuse not to see them and it is working. He thinks that this is all for the best for the three of them.

"Hey! Valentine's Day is coming!"

"Yeah let's find out who will be available for this week"

"Sandee who are you going to date?" asks Sab.

"Don't like it probably I will just nosy around " answered while putting his hand inside his pocket.

"Boring...e how about you Phai? Your classmates are beautiful who are you going to date?" with a curious gesture.

"Silly I'm not interested in dating" shaking his head.

"Woah are you sure? Tsk you two are best friends really alike" shaking the head.

"Sandee...can you go with me to the library I need my assignment to finish today" he turned to face Sandee.

"Yeah sure," both say goodbye to their friends and walk towards the library. They were chatting when..

Bam!

"Aw, sorry I didn't notice you"

"Sorry too..I.." Phai looks at the person he bumped to and got silent when he sees it was Thanu.

Destiny sucks. Sandee who is standing from behind looks at the two.

"Are you going to the library too?" Ask Thanu to break the silence.

"Uhm..." Phai looks at Sandee.

"Yeah P..he needs to finish his assignment today" with a mocking smile at Phai.

"How about you P?" Sandee asks and looks at Thanu.

"Aw... I'm going to the library too, I'm going to look for something" explaining.

The three of them walk inside and look for the books they need. Unfortunately, tables and chairs are occupied except for the last table at the corner. The three persons sit and start to read.

Sandee was just looking around the two. He feels tense situation. He checks his phone.

"Phai I need to go, Mr. Needs me at the cafe there's an emergency"

The two look to Sandee.

"Aw.. you need me to accompany you?" Ask phai, ready to stand but Sandee stops him.

"It's ok no need, you just finish your business" he arranged his stuff for leaving.

"P..I will go first please take care of Phai for me " Sandee pays respect before leaving. Thanu was not able to talk and just nods.

The silence remained to the two neither one want to utter a word. The awkward moment is getting bigger. Phai was not able to handle the situation.

"I..P...I think I'll just borrow this book so.." when he is about to stand he accidentally stumbles and he is out of balance.

Thanu with his quick reflex he is able to hold unto Phai for Phai not to fall. Their eyes meet. The surroundings begin to fade only their heartbeats can be heard.

_____We want us to stay away from about to happen the only question is can we do run from it____our DESTINY___