CHAPTER 10 (Field trip II)

"You didn't agree with me, so you're going to move on your own. Very Good!" After telling, he chuckled and made thumbs in front of the senior.

"..."

"Did you secretly follow him and made it like you just run into him, right P?" Thanu stops and looks at him with a face kept calm.

"Your ex-boyfriend must be pretty busy since you are always so interested in my business"

"..."

"Didn't he want to pursue you once more? Why is he not here, He..."

"Ok... OK... I will not tease you anymore P'Thanu" as the senior question hit him, he surrendered to tease Thanu anymore. He also noticed Pha hasn't bothered him in the last few days that makes him mad.

"Good" Then Thanu, turn around and walk away.

''Wait! P''' Wayu tried to stop the senior as he needed him to follow to his room. He shivered as he looked down the road, he called out Thanu, but the senior had already left, leaving him to walk by himself.

Friday

Phai feels relieved in the morning because he is no longer in pain. He looked over to the other bed, seeing that his two roommates were both sleeping. He stretched his body as he walked towards the glass door and slid the door open to the balcony, inhaling the morning air that blew on his face, which made him feel good.

"You're awake...Are you feeling better now?" After hearing the voice from behind, Phai turned his back. He saw Kalae approaching him with her right hand rubbing his eyes.

"Mm...I'm feeling good now" He walks forward to go back inside and sits on his bed after responding to the person. When Sandee senses movement in the room, he drifts his body to stretch it.

"Good morning" Kalae and Phai greet Sandee at the same time as he moves from lying to sitting.

"Let's get ready for our breakfast" Kalae walks over to the closet and pulls his towel before going inside the bathroom.

After their shower, the three went to their friend's room for them to go together to the area where all the students were supposed to meet after their breakfast.
.

.
.

Meeting Area

''Good morning, everybody! Have you had
your breakfast?"

"Yes..." everyone replied.

The host explained everything to the students. Following the statement, a line of students formed to search for their groups. All were called up and directed to their respective groups to prepare for leave. Tong and Pok say goodbye to the other boys as they are assigned to another group.

"What group are we?"

"You are in my care," said a voice from behind them.

"Sawadee krab P'Thanu" All the boys greet Thanu. The senior smiled and turned to look at Phai, who was at the side.

''Are you now Ok? maybe you need more rest "Thanu uttered, as he was concerned about Phai's condition.

''Um, I'm feeling fine now P'Thanu'Phai gave a shy smile.

"Ok, but stand next to me don't get too tired"Thanu spoke to Phai in a commanding tone. The group became silent and
looked at one another. Sandee takes the first step towards the individual in charge and making the others follow.