CHAPTER 3

"Let's go, I'll drive you home" Sandee took Phai's arm and led him to the car. On the way, Phai didn't speak. Sandee sometimes changes his focus on the road and Phai.

"Don't think too much about him he'll be alright"

"How are sure that's what I'm thinking.." while looking outside.

"You can lie to others but not to me, I know you for so long"

Phai closed his eyes. He was exhausted by what happened earlier. Now that Pha is back he is worried that Thanu will be hurt so badly that seeing these things will also hurt him. Phai release a long sighed and Sandee didn't ask until Phai came home.

At the University

"P'Kit..have you seen Wayu recently?" Ask by Sab.

"Yeah..it's been so many days already but we never saw him" Kalae is also curious and worried.

The other people remained silent while throwing gazes at Thanu who is sitting at the end of the table looking at his book. Sandee and Phai are in front of the person while P'Kit and Mark are setting just beside him.

"Well..since Pha is already here maybe they are explaining to each other to understand what happened" Mark broke the silence and sits on the table while looking above.

"Is there anything to explain?! For so long he has been gone without a trace...Now that the things are getting better..." Kit couldn't continue because Thanu stood up.

"Excuse me I have to go first" without any explanation he arranged his things and left. Mark looks at Kit with disbelief, at what he said earlier. Not for long Phai also stood up.

"Guys..um.I think I'll go.., I need to do something too" Phai suddenly stood up to leave. The group nodded to let him go while Sandee just watched Phai leaving.

"Message me if you are already at home..." Kit hurriedly told Phai.

Phai is looking around in the parking lot. He saw Thanu in the driver's cab leaning his back. The eyes are closed while massaging the temples. He seems exhausted. Phai walked to him and knock on the window. Thanu saw him and pulled down the window. He changed his posture in his seat.

"Yes..?" Thanu asked.

"P...can you drive me home?"

"Ow..S..sure..!" After a moment with confused thought. Thanu still opens the seat next to him. Phai sits and the car starts the engine.

The atmosphere inside the car is silent. When they arrive at Phai's home he asks Thanu to come inside. Thanu didn't protest he just follow the young.

"Do you want some coffee or anything..." Phai asks Thanu but the other didn't say anything. They were seated and Phai was in front of Thanu when he noticed that the senior is in a daze he touched the hand of the other to take his attention. Thanu is startled a little and stares at Phai.

"Don't overthink too much, P'Wayu might be doing something... "

"Do you think he will choose me over Pha? That night you saw how much Wayu misses Pha" saying with sadness. He slammed his eyes shut then put his head in his hands. Phai sighs softly as he caresses Thanu's hand to comfort the person.

"P. Thanu don't lose your confidence, I know Wayu will still choose you" saying to cheer the other. The hours had passed and Phai didn't leave Thanu until he became more calm...

"Thank you, Phai...your the only person who understands me "

"No worries P...I'm always right here if you need me" Phai heartedly response to Thanu. He thinks that Thanu needs someone not for other reasons but to be the person who will understand his feeling.

"Is your brother will be here?" Thanu looks at his wristwatch and sees that it is past 7 pm already. "It's getting late..your not hungry?" He looks at Phai and asked.

"Aw...well I was not hungry earlier but now my stomach is aching" Phai shyly replied. He put his right hand on his stomach.

"Um..do you have something to cook in your refrigerator? I'll cook for you" Thanu rise up from his seat.

"Really? I didn't know besides drawing and being a medical student you also know how to cook" he praises the other and lean his face facing Thanu.

"Um. I know how to cook since I'm living alone for so long" Thanu step back because Phai is close to him. He scolded himself for acting that way.

"Ohw.. impressive I wish I'll be like you" Phai smiled big and brightly he forgot what was the issue before. He never made to wear the face often, only to his close friend and Kit.

Thanu stuns to Phai's gesture. The person in front is giving him a face that he has never seen before. Thanu thought that Phai is so cute. The white tiger teeth that are suited with his pinkish lips that when he smiled big all the way the corners of the mouth till the beautiful almond eyes scrunch up looking almost close.

"P'Thanu...are you alright?"Phai asked with a worried expression at Thanu. Thanu blinks and coughs then turns his gaze to the side he couldn't look at him. His heart thudded in his chest so fast.

"Sorry...umm..I.I was just thinking something" he explained then hurriedly exit to open the refrigerator.

Beep.

Phai looked at his phone. Kit sent a message saying that he was in Mark's dormitory and he would not be able to go home and told Phai to eat and not to wait for him. Phai smiled and replied to his brother. Thanu looked at Pai and asked.

"Your brother? Is he on the way here?" still getting the food out of the ref while Phai is looking at his cellphone.

"No...he will stay at P'Mark," he said and put his cellphone in his pocket.

"P...I'm gonna change my clothes so I'll be leaving you for a while" Phai excuse himself.

"Okey...take your time" When Phai was gone, he put things on the table, and then inhaled and exhaled deeply to calm himself down. He touched his chest, felt that his heart was still moving, and then shook his head. He thought he must be crazy.

Phai locked the room and leaned against the door. What he said earlier made him close his eyes. He never thought he would say those things to him as if he would always stand by Thanu's side.

"You should stay away from each other remember?" talking to himself he then groaned in disbelief.

☆☆☆

Base on what I saw in Gen Y The Series, both Thanu and Phai are introverts, so this is why my story is simple and plain, unlike other exciting and challenging stories. Sorry to write in this way. I'm not good at writing a fanfic, so please bear with me✌