CHAPTER 9 (Field trip I)

After being engrossed in their numerous job tasks for several days, the students are eventually able to unwind. When Phai saw Pok and Tong standing in front of the bulletin board, he walked over to see too.

"What is it?" He asks while walking to the position of Pok and Tong.

"We will go on a field trip," Pok said pointing at the pinned-on sign.

"Aw, that's nice," he says, taking a moment to look at Pok and the paper.

"What is that?" Sab appears and questions the individuals in a brief period.

"We will have a field trip."

Phai found something else on the bottom of other bound sheets as it immersed him in the data. For a few seconds, he sees that there is a picture behind the post. After a small chilly wind blows to the portion he is seeing, the upper paper shift upward, capturing an image of two figures he recognizes. In his panic, he grabs the
picture. It was the photo on the rooftop the day Thanu helps him when something got into his eyes.

"let me see the information! Whe..re"
Sab was confused by Phai's actions,
which triggered his curiosity as he
geared up to look for information on the bulletin board.

Phai awkwardly laughs and steps back causing them to shift their focus to Phai, as they bend their necks to the side. Phai right away hides his right hand on his back.

"What was that?" as to Phai's suspicious behavior, Sab change interest from the news to his friend.

"Noth..ing!" Phai exclaimed stuttering.

"Hey, Phai..let us look at it.. show it to us" Sab is so curious to the object Phai's hiding. When Phai notices Sandee, he called him and rushes towards him while Sab followed behind.

"We will have a field trip!!" He said as soon as he faces Sandee.

"Really?" Sandee asked calmly, but it disturbed him why he was seeing the individual awkward today and Sab kept bugging Phai to figure out what he was hiding.

"Oi, Phai! I want to see it, I swear I will not tell them."

"What are you doing?" Sandee raised his left eyebrows, wondered why they are like that. Pok and Tong are just standing and watch the three as quite entertaining.

"Phai is hiding something!" Sab change to the side that causes Phai to move to the opposite of Sandee.

"I told you it's nothing!" Still moving from time to time, when Sab tries to approach him.

"I don't believe you! Let me see!!"

"No!! now shoo!!" As he wants to drive the person away from him, then a voice interrupted, which causes them to look to the back.

"Klui!" Sab was the one to utter Klui's name before the other.

"I'm, back!!!" Klui exclaimed, then stretch his hands into the air, giving a gesture of a hug.

"Where have you been? It's been so long! we thought you change your school and not study here?!" Sab sulky asked his friend.