CHAPER 2 (Valentine's Day II)

The accident at the library flashback in Thanu's mind he witnessed how attractive those small eyes, the pink lips that are beautiful when smiling and the smell of Phai's body keeps on haunting him for many days already. If Sandee did not show up again because he forgot to tell phai to text him when he got home. When Sandee saw them he asked what happened with a confused face not before his conscious came back and so Phai.

Now he doesn't know what to do as if there is a force that is playing in them. He makes a low sigh while continue looking at Phai and his friends that are coming in his direction.

"Why you did not pick me" Kalae make a pouty lip. Phai changes his gaze to his friend.

"Silly as if you can choose!..tsk!" Sab shakes his head.

" I was just sad..." still walking toward their partners. Phai looks at Thanu who is now beside him.

"Ok! Now that all of you had your partner we are now going to start our game! Please give them their hearts" a woman stands from the table and starts giving the cards.

" The heart that you are holding has a clue for where is the next heart is located..so whoever the first couple to find their last heart will be our winner to claim our prize! Isn't it so easy?! Good luck to our participants!" Everyone shouts for excitement cheering for the group.

"Good luck guys" Kit and Mark cheer for Wayu and Thanu. Kit bows and look at Phai with a mocking gesture.

"Please take care of my brother P...he is sometimes hard-headed, hope he will not give you trouble not to win" then laugh.

"P...I know that your competitive but I'm not going to lost" Phai says, to also mock his brother.

"Aw... well let's see" then wink at Mark. Mark gets excited he doesn't know that Kit has this side even if it's his brother but still competitive.

"Wayu let's go.." Padbok holds Wayu's arm. Thanu stops him. The tension between the two begins and the people around got their attention.

"Hey..stop it...don't make it in public, behave your self" Mark stops them with a serious tone.Thanu let go of Padbok. He sees Padbok raise a smile to irritate him.

"Call me if he does something bad to you" then glare at Padbok.

"Don't worry P...I can take of my self" Wayu caresses the arm of Thanu to calm.

Phai witness how Thanu cares for Wayu very much. He sighs at this. If he really can quit or go but it will only make the others suspicious if he does, so he decided to just go with the flow.

"Good luck.." Sandee stares then smile at Phai with a tease. He was annoyed he knew what Sandee is thinking.

Not for long when Phai and Thanu leave to start. They are walking to find the next location of the heart, with pure silence along the hallway of medicine until...

"P..what is the clue?" Phai ask.

"..?..Aw...wait" Thanu looks at the heart piece card and reads. Phai also looks at the card that he needs to be close at Thanu who is holding the card seriously. His head accidentally touches the arm of Thanu then the other looks to his side. Thanu feels the warmth that travels from the right cheek of Phai and slowly they look at each other.

"Ahm.." thanu look at the other way.

"You want to read" he extends his left elbow and gives the card to phai.

Phai accepts it and reads with a sour smile on his face.

READING THE CARD

[I accidentally lost the picture😭 I thought it already saves]

"What the heck is this" he feels weak when he saw the riddle. They sit at the bench near them.

Sigh.

"Well...let's just go back P..I'm not good in riddles" not for long he said to Thanu though it was just an alibi because he can tell Thanu is not interested in finding the other clue but rather Thanu seems uncomfortable being with him.

"You sure?" Thanu was quite surprised.

"Yeah..maybe this moment my brother already found their last clue" nodd he put a smile though he is protesting deep inside.

Thanulooksk at Phai and realize he is being paranoid again and his mood made Phai sees that he is uncomfortable. He curses himself to show Phai how he is still affected though he is the one who told him to forget all about the images they saw so he changes his gesture.

"Wel,l it's not that hard you know...let's read again.."Thanugetst the card and read. He focuses on reading for a couple of minutes then he gives the card back to Phai with a smiling face.

"Let's go.." Thanu stands up.

"??" Phai remained in his sit puzzled.

"Let's go I know the answer already"

"Really...?so fast..." Phai was amazed. In his min,d Thanu is a genius. He also feels happy that the senior is back as houses to be.

"Yeah..so let's go and bet your brother" Thanu is now quite cheerful. He told himself to forgot his doubt and move on today.
In the meantime...
"Kit... are you sure about this we have been here for so long..." Mark is already complaining to Kit. They have been in the com sci library for a long time but still unable to find the next clue.

"Shhh...I know it is just here just keep on looking" Kit still instructed Mark. He doesn't want to be a loser and he wanted to tease more his brother he smiles devilishly.

At the medicine library...

"Here it is" Thanu is holding a book from their library and found the next clue inserted in a medical dictionary book. He called Phai.

"Oh..that's why there's a picture of a snake in the clue" nodding. Phai was able to analyze the riddle.

"Yeah.. that's why I got to know which book it refers to" saying with happiness. The two walks out of the library while looking again and reading the last clue and the awkward feelings are gone.

___so behave DESTINY Ok? no more surprises cause I want to be contented with what we are now ___