CHAPTER 2 (Valentine's Day I)

"Ok listen up everyone! Listen...." a senior host comes up the stage. All freshmen from the department are gathered for a meeting.

"Since you know that Valentine's Day is coming! our campus will have an event!" then the mates who are with the host claps. Everybody in the gym begins to gossips being so excited about the announcement. Echoing the noises.

"Wait wait wait! hear me first" smiling

"We want... all freshmen to think of a theme of a booth that could be possibly made and choose 3-5themes"

"I have a question P?" Suddenly one of the president excuses.

"Yes?"

"Well we are all freshmen but different departments"

"Aw, sorry hehe, yeah I forgot so the in-charge for booth theme is the freshmen of com sci department"

Freshmen from Phai's department nod for agreement.

"For heart collage, for decorating the campus, etc. are for the other departments, so I'm expecting that all of you will corporate, we must make it memorable than last year, isn't it exciting?! Ok!" Then gesture with a fighting sign.

Everyone clapped and made a move to gather for a meeting in their rooms.

"Wow, this is so exciting! Not only we can date but also we can enjoy and have fun because of this event!" Kalae is so excited imagining him, being together with his crush watching a band on the campus holding hands looking at each other then.

Slap on the head...

"What are you thinking pervert!" Ask Sab. All of his friends laugh at him.

"Ouch!" then scratch the area where he was hit.

"Stop. I'm going first to our meeting see you guys around" Sandee waves his hand while walking.

"Bye," the boys responded. Then Everyone says goodbye to each other.

Few Days after

"Phai!" his friends approached him.

"What are the themes for the booth?" Ask Kalae.

"We decided for the photo booth, jail booth, marriage booth, um" Phai was not able to
finish.

"Really? That's sounds interesting, I'm going to let P'Mark be married to P'Kit" says Sab then glance to his side of Kalae. A plan is to be made.

"We will be so busy you know. and you will have no time for it so forget about it" says phai, shaking his head for the silly ideas of the two.

"Aw, we can make a time for it after all we are so in favor of them" smiling devilishly.

"Yeah I agreed we can take some time so let's begin now so that it will not so hustle for us," said Kalae then wink.

Phai and Sandee look amazed at them. Their friends are rare species then shake their heads.

The long-awaited day has come. The Valentine's Day. Boys and girls of different departments are can be seen everywhere they are laughing chatting and playful with each other. The whole campus is well decorated. Hearts shape and different balloons are hanging and displayed. Sab, Kalae, were together when they see and meet Phai and Sandee in front of the jail booth.

"Did you see Tong and Pok ? " ask Sab. They were looking for the two for so long but didn't see them.

"No, I thought that you are together"