CHAPTER 11 (Field trip III)

Klui speeds across the room, and slams the door, then grabs a water bottle from a corner table. Sab awakened from his sleep as the door slammed shut behind him.

"Hey, that's my water bottle! What happened to you?" He inquired when he saw Klui rushing.

Klui went to the sink and poured his hand with water before wiping his mouth with it. He started gargling, then spat the water out before rubbing his lips with his right hand to wipe Padbok's kiss. Sab slowly got up and moved over to Klui.

''You don't even look like you've seen a ghost"Sab gives a full look at Klui.

''Fuck! That hooligan! Don't let me see you again!" He murmured as he held the bottle tight until it cracked. Sab wonders why Klui is so heated.

"Hello, am I speaking to myself?'' To get Klui's attention, he steps closer and then waves his hand in front.

''It was nothing," Klui lied. He threw the bottle into the trash can and walked towards his bed while Sab followed him and sat on his bed.

''Nothing.. but you are like this? getting pissed, did the senior showed up again? " He knew no one could make Klui pissed like that.

''How did you know?'' Klui turned around to face his friend.

"He'll always be the reason you're like that, and I won't be surprised if one day you become lovers" Sab joked with his friend.

''The fuck! I will die first before it happens" Klui said before covering his body with a quilt. He closed his eyes and suddenly thought of what Padbok said earlier about Phai, Thanu, and his brother. He was confused about what he had seen recently in Phai and Thanu.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
In The Room

''Are you not tired after the tour? "Thanu asked Phai after putting the things on the table.

''No P'Thanu, we just kept talking during the activity besides I know you're the one who's tired, because after you left us, you were preoccupied with other things, even driving the teachers back and forth"

''How did you know? Thanu stopped removing some items from the box.

''Um, P'Kit told us'' Phai answered.

''Aw, I see, I was assigned to certain tasks, that's how an officer student is, and you'll be in the same situation once you become a school officer" Thanu explained.

''From now on, I think I should enjoy more of my free days " Phai smiled and Thanu smiled back

''Here, kindly cut these. Do you know how to cut them? " Thanu chuckled, he stretched his hand, and handed over the pieces of cardboard

''Of course P'Thanu!, is that all?'' He smiled and proceeded to cut the cardboard one by one. They had been working for a while when Thanu said something.

'' It's a good thing my classmates aren't here, so I'll be able to spend time with you alone" Thanu honestly said. He's arguing in his mind whether he should take this chance to express his feelings to Phai.
For a long time, his heartbeat has been racing.

''Ouch! " Phai suddenly hissed. he accidentally cut his finger after what Thanu said.

''Phai Are you alright?" Thanu dashed towards Phai after, and noticed a wound on his finger. He took Phai's finger and brought it to his mouth, then sucked it. Phai's eyes widened. He felt hot and his cheeks suddenly got red. His heart began to beat so hard, he thought to take back his hand, holding the senior wrist to stop, but he couldn't move. Different emotions are rushing in his body to think that there are only two in the room. Not for long, Thanu stops and looks at Phai's face. Phai froze and felt he couldn't breathe, like the air from the room was suddenly gone. Their eyes meet. Neither one of them blinks. Slowly Thanu moves his face toward Phai. Phai closed his eyes tight until Thanu's lips met his lips. His heart pounded in his chest as his knees got weaker. He could only focus on how soft Thanu's lips were, addictively invading all his senses. Suddenly, out of nowhere, he hears his name being called.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
''Phai, Phai? " Thanu shakes Phai as he wonders why Phai isn't moving and simply stands, while his eyes tightly closed. He got worried, so he shook him once more.