CHAPTER 7

Phai is walking around with the new hire staff named Pen from the cafe where he did his internship and Sandee's workplace, staring around the school. Although Phai wanted to refuse the person to be with him today because he was afraid that his brother would see them and scold him.

"Nong Phai! you're lucky that you could study here, lots of beautiful women around!" Pen chuckled as he took a good look around.

"..." Phai can't believe that the person was simply interested in seeing how attractive the women on their campus.

"Look at her what course she is taking? Hi, I'm Pen" then waved shamelessly to the student that passed by. The woman speeds up in an attempt to flee.

"Hey P don't do that" He groaned and covered his forehead with his right hand, realizing that he had made a mistake by agreeing to follow him to school. The two continued to wander before Pen agreed to return to the cafe.

SATURDAY MORNING

"Phai give this to P'Thanu" Kit requested then hand him the pile of notes while the other is busy on his phone.

"Huh? Why me?" Asking without looking at the other.

"And why not???'' Kit drew his brows up, set the notes down, and clasped his hands around his waist.

"Um..because.I'm busy.." Phai responded, then looked down before returning to his phone.

"Lier, you just keep on tapping your phone, besides he also helps you in your studies before, oh why he's not coming here anymore?" Asking in the same posture.

"Well..um. I will just study by myself since he's a medical student he should be focus more" Phai replied and change his gesture on his sit.

"Hmm, yeah your right.. sorry I couldn't help you this time, but still give these to him, I will go now bye. Nong" Kit went out and didn't let the other refused.

"P...w..wait!" Phai shouted as he stretches his hand to halt his brother but it's too late.

Locked!

"Hello"

[Why, did you call]

"I want you to give something to P'Thanu"

[....]

"Are you still there?"Phai asked when the person on the other phone didn't reply.

[Why don't you give it to him?]

"And why can't you?" he felt irritated with the question that is the same as his brother's question.

[Should I be the one to say that?]

"G you should follow me remember"

[Fine..] and the conversation ended. Phai smiled devilishly as Sandee was not able to say no to him.

Days gone so fast and being Sandee's replacement at the cafe ended he became busy again in school that made Phai misses the work. He smiled as he glimpsed at his wristwatch, knowing that he could now go home.

"Hi.." a tall guy said as he came to a complete halt in front of him.

"P'Thanu!?" Phai got confused when suddenly Thanu appeared on his way. He feels his heartbeats a little.

"Um.. how are you.."Then uttered while scratching the head.

"I'm fine"

"Um. Sandee give me the notes"