CHAPTER 2 (Valentine's Day III)

The card is a map that has a direction where is the last heart. The two followed the direction without delay until they were shocked at the place they are now.

"I..well..we are just walking and running never thought it will be here" Phai look around.

They are on the rooftop where there's is a big red heart displayed with the writing of CONGRATULATIONS. The two looks confuse and they are out of words because this was the place in the images they both saw.

Click click click...

Suddenly sounds are heard before they are startled and both look at the person from behind.

"Oops..sorry.I'm in charge of the photos of this event for the school" a com sci student explain to the two then smile. Phai and Thanu are still standing.

"Hey...are you guys alright?" Then move his hand to wave in front of the face of Thanu and Phai because they are still in a daze. Not for long Phai cough Softly and stand in a normal way and smile. Thanu came to his senses too.

"Aw..you have been here for a long time?" Thanu ask.

"Nope..just a moment ago, I saw you coming up here" check his stolen photos and called someone on his phone.

[Yes they already here, yes..yes..see you...] after the call ended he look at the two.

"Let's go to the gym, others are still looking for their last clue, you just wait there" the student walks forward to go downstairs then Phai and Thanu follow him behind.

"Ouch!" Suddenly Phai feels something in his eyes.

"Wh..what? Are you Ok?" Thanu hurriedly closes to Phai and holds his face to check the eyes and brush the side with his thumb. Phai who is looking so close at Thanu's face begins to feel his heart pounding so fast.

Cough...

"Are you guys going or..." changing his gaze to Phai and Thanu. The student did not let go of the moment to take pictures of them in that posture.

Thanu puts down his hands and walks forward as for Phai he walks slowly because his heart is still raising. He blinks his eyes and scratches a little. The three sat on the chairs waiting for the others to arrived. Phai moves towards a table to get snacks he feels starving, while Thanu remained his sit.

Not for long Wayu arrive and Padbok. Wayu sits beside Thanu who seems in a daze again. Padbok left with a smirk. Wayu sees Phai looking at their way. Phai smile and he smiles back then look again at Thanu.

"Are you Ok P.." Wayu asks.

"Mm. I'm Ok" Though he is not.

"Can we have dinner together after this..just wanna talk about something?" Wayu asks Thanu with a sad face. Thanu was about to reply but.

Tap

Suddenly a hand reaches onto Thanu. Wayu and Thanu look back and saw it was Mark together with Kit. Kit sitdown with a disappointed face. Wayu changes his gesture and smile.

"What happened to you guys.."

"Don't talk about it...and don't ask.." Kit said and stares at Mark.

Mark makes a deep sigh and sits too but Kit stands and walks away. Mark excuse to follow Kit. Wayu laughs again.

"P'Mark Spoils Kit soo much hehe"

Thanu says nothing. The host congratulates all the participants. Phai and Thanu were given a big chocolate heart, flowers, and a photo as a souvenir. Another activity is held. It is already dark when some students begin to go home.