CHAPTER 16

Outside the airport

"Are you sure you don't want to spend your vacation with me? I'll persuade your brother to get his approval if you want" Thanu muttered as he grasped Phai's hands and swung them in sideways.

''P'Thanu, you know it's impossible; P'Kit will kill both of us" Phai explained. He desired he could stay with Thanu because their vacation would be so lengthy, but he knew he had to limit himself or they would have difficulties with his brother.

"How about we run away?" The senior beamed a broad smile and winked.

"P'Thanu!"Phai chuckled at the senior's statement, as gently pushed Thanu's chest. The other shifted his weight backward as a
result.

''Why? We can do it" but Phai didn't respond " Haha, just kidding, I just want you to be with me all the time" Thanu kept his grip on Phai's hand, as if he didn't want to let go.

''Let's Line each other'' Phai said. Thanu let out a long sigh.

''Fine, I'll take control of missing you" He lifted his right hand to touch his face and nose before kissing Phai's lips. Phai returned Thanu's kiss with a smile. The senior took a step back to put some distance between himself and Phai, because he wasn't sure whether he'd let him go if he didn't.

"See you next semester" Phai uttered

''Mm, Be careful, Line me if you're already there'' Thanu said.

''Chai,P...'' Thanu turned his back and went away, after a few seconds, he turned again.

''Bye-bye'' Thanu wave at Phai and gesture to call him.

''Bye P'Thanu'' Phai waved his hand as well before turning to go inside.

It had been a lengthy vacation. Everyone has been busy trying to make the most of their holidays. Sab's parents hired a tutor for him since they know he was struggling with his academics. Pok and Tong, on the other hand, had a chance to see one another since they live close, and Pok sometimes visits Tong's house. Klui is busy going to various places with his other buddies.

It preoccupied Kalae with bodybuilding in
order to stay fit and healthy, and frequently
visit the nearest temple to pray for a love
life. Sandee has written his first love
storybook, entitled DESTINY, which he aims
to finish before their vacation ends.
Phai and Thanu maintain contact through Line. Kit will occasionally purposely answer Thanu's calls and urge him to give Phai a break since he is busy, and when Phai discovers this, he will shout at his brother not to interrupt them.

Until seconds, hours, days, weeks, and months have passed.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
At the School 3 days before the Second Semester

Phai's group volunteer to help his brother Kit because the Medicine department was tasked with hosting an event to welcome back all of the campus's students.

Klui and Sab are busy cutting apart some ribbons. Sandee at the side, is holding a balloon inflator, while Kalae pretends to be shooting photographs but he is actually photographing the female students on the other side. Kit was outside the school gate, talking to the other senior about what they'll need before the big event. His attention is drawn to someone who is yelling his name while speeding towards them.