CHAPTER 5

Several days have passed Thanu and Phai are getting closer to each other. Both would line each other in most of their free time. Days had been recently normal little by little the pain from what happened on Valentine's Day is fading. Thanu was thankful to Phai that regardless of what he said before he continues to be at his side.

"P..what do you want to eat, I'm going to cook it for you," Phai asked the senior who was in their home. Before Thanu showed up, Phai line his brother Kit to help him with the subject that is quite difficult for him but instead of his brother, he was surprised that Thanu was the one who appeared in front of their door. The senior explained that he was asked by Kit to help him with his studies.

"M..OK.. this time it's your turn to impress me" He winks to the junior and smiled.

"Yes sir!" Phai responds with a salute.

In the kitchen

"Don't crack it like that, Phai!"

"..."

"Hey, too much water! w..wait"

"Oopss, sorry"

"Fire, fire! Watch out! Turn it down a little bit! The water dries up after a while!"

"Hehe"

"Well, just wait for it to soften then taste it so that you will know if it's enough"

Phai was cooking for the first time, of course, the time he learned from books was because he was just bored but it doesn't count, he was just fooling around, and what he did during his internship was not to cook but only to brew coffee and serve costumers, so he was very careful this time. In the end, he made it. Although it is a portion of very ordinary food, this is the first time he has made a good-looking meal. A sense of accomplishment arose in his heart. He took the bowl out, picked up the spoon, and placed it in front of Thanu.

"Try it."

Thanu who was still sweating because of the earlier mess picked up the spoon and stirred it. The smelled of the aroma hit his nose indicates that the food should be good. He took a spoonful and sent it to his mouth to blow, and then squeezed it into the mouth. The rice grains were soft and perfectly cooked. Next to him, Phai looked at him expectantly.

"How is it?" Impatiently asked. Thanu coughed slightly, nodded seriously, and continued to pretend to be disappointed.

"Well, it's okay. Since it's your first time cooking like this. I would give you a pass!"
Phai had long seen that he was satisfied when Thanu ate the first mouthful of food, but he just had a hard mouth and was too lazy to praise him. Fortunately, he didn't care about it. Phai took another bowl from the side and served it himself. They are eating leisurely.

At the University

Thanu closed his car and grab his bag before heading to his room. He has been happy for the past few days, and he has no idea why. He takes out to open his cellphone and line Phai.  Thanu can't understand the joy he's currently experiencing now, as if something is changed. He dropped the idea of speaking with Wayu and Pha and now he seems uninterested in it.

"Can we talk, P'Thanu?"As he was walking, someone suddenly appeared in front of him. Wayu has been anticipating his arrival for quite some time. He noticed that Thanu did not contact him after that day.

Phai was on his way when he saw Thanu's messages, he chuckled when he read them. He would still line the senior when he was bored, and even if he's not. He believes that the uncomfortability they had previously is no longer there. Being with Thanu makes him happy yet sad because once Wayu doesn't reconcile with Pha, he'll be back with Thanu. These days without Wayu seemed to be perfect for him, even though he didn't want it to be that way because he knew Wayu would have to choose at any moment. He shook his head to brush the thoughts away.

"Phai!" Sandee met him with a bright smile.

"Sawadee krab Sandee" he smiled too.

"Done with your subject?"

"Chai"

"Oh..good because I need you to accompany me to give this file to Ms."

"Ok..then after let's have our lunch. I'm hungry"

"Sure! My threat if you like"

"Chai!"

They take a shortcut to Ms.'s place. As they approach their destination, Sandee unexpectedly stops and turns to face Phai, who is currently engrossed in his cellphone. He placed one arm around Phai and started to twist the other.

"What? Aren't we..." Phai saw Thanu and Wayu when he lifted his head. He saw the two, in a position that they are kissing.

"Let's go first" Sandee hardly grabs Phai and pulled him to go far away from the place as for Phai he is so was shocked to see the two individuals in that gesture. He can't think at the very moment, everything is blank.

"Phai let's go..!" Gladly Sandee was able to drag Phai who was still in the daze. While pulling the other his head look back again at the two figures with anger, he cursed Thanu for hurting his friend.

At the cafe

Tap.

"Drink first" Sandee put a glass of water in front of Phai.

"Thank you," Phai said, but he just stared at the glass of water, almost like he didn't want to drink it. Several minutes had passed. Sandee, who was seated in front of Phai, softly touched his hands.

"Hey I'm worried"

Deeply sighed

"I want to go home first" Phai suddenly said as he stands up, Sandee grabs his arm and look at him with doubt. Phai smiled and hold Sandee's left forearm to bring down.

"Don't worry, I will not do stupid things, I just want to take a rest" He gives his assurance to Sandee for him not to worry.
Sandee didn't know what to say to his friend. He asked Phai to let him drive home to make sure that he is going to rest. When Sandee had already left his sight, he walks into his room and sits on his bed. He leans back with his eyes tightly close. Now lots of emotions are surging in his body.

"Do you have the right to cry..?Do you have the right to shout..?. Do you have the right to be angry..? Phai Do you have the right to be jealous..?! Do...you..." Phai scolding himself. Not for long drop of tears begin flowing on his face, the warmth of the liquid from his eyes running down to his cheeks, and jaw nonstop. The feeling of anger that causes him to press the chest, and to hide the sobbing sounds, he raises his left hand to cover his mouth. He was furious at himself for allowing the feeling to be drowned in a deep, shallow sea. Even though he clearly knows he doesn't have the right to cry, the pain is so intense that he can't help but cry. He just stayed in the same position till night. Until he fell asleep, he had no idea how long he had been crying.

☆☆☆

Wow! so Wayu gets 1 point to this chapter🤨. I'm so envious of him because he always gets a kiss from Thanu😭. The chemistry of Sandee and Phai in The Moment Series is good too, but I really wanted ThanuPhai to be together for this one🤧 and I'm so disappointed with the second season's outcome.