CHAPTER 4

When Phai leaves his room he immediately smells the aroma coming from the kitchen. He smiled when he saw Thanu was busy preparing the food while wearing his favorite🐰apron. He took a seat and waited for the other to finish his business. Thanu smiled when he saw him.

"Wait I'll take the last one" Thanu turned back and return carrying a bowl of food.

"Aw..how about you P..?" Phai starts to dig his food.

"No. I'm not hungry" Thanu replied. Phai didn't argue and just continue eating.

Thanu wears a smile while watching the person in front of him who continues to eat like a child. Sometimes they chat and talk about food, and nosy about his brother until Phai finished his meal.

"Wow..this is so delicious!" Phai said while wiping his mouth with a cloth.

"Thanks.." he briefly answered.

Phai accompanied Thanu to his car. Thanu thanked Phai and said goodbye. He thought of Wayu and Pha again along the road, and the feeling of heartache had not subsided. He is thinking about how to deal with Pha about Wayu. When the picture came from that night he gritted his teeth and held tight the wheel.

At school...

"Did you sleep last night?" Sab stared at Phai, seeing dark circles under his eyes indicating that the person didn't sleep well.

Phai lied to him, saying, " No. I was busy doing my activities" He tried to study all night, but it was a nightmare because he couldn't stop thinking about that person. He also wants to try the sleeping pills, but if he does, his brother will find out and will ask why he is taking them. As a result, he sat on his bed all night, staring at the wall.

"Why you have to be so diligent...." Sab shook and tap Phai's right shoulder.

Thanu bumped into the two of them in the hallway. He was greeted by the juniors when they saw him.

"P...Did you sleep last night?" Sab asked him when the person in front was the same as Phai, he rotates his head to look at Phai again. Phai stared at his friend with a questioning expression.

"Um. I was busy doing my activities" Thanu explained, Sab was silent because he was surprised to find that the two people had the same reason.

"P'Thanu...Sab...I have to go first, I will go to my brother and give something " phai uttered suddenly.

"Oh, I'm going with you...I have something to say to your brother " Thanu focuses his sight on Phai.

"M..Ok..P'Thanu" Phai agreed and look Sab at his side.

"..I...then I'll go to my room" Sab paid his respects and waved to the two who left. He scratched his head while walking in the other direction. He thought that both of them were very busy last night. "Almost the same tssskk!" he softly said.

The two who walk in small steps towards the building of the medicine while secretly glance at each other. Thanu smiled without any reason.

"What's funny?" Phai noticed and asked.

"...."

"?" Waiting for the answer.

"um..you.." Thanu pointed to Phai's eye.

"Oh.." Phai shyly touched his lower eye.

"Hehe...you have to take some rest" smiling at the young.

"Awe..P...your the same too" phai pout his mouth. Thanu laughs at the other.

"P'Thanu!" Thanu throws his gaze to Kit who called him together with Mark.

Thanu waved to the two of them. Kit saw his eyes and raised his left eyebrow. When he noticed that someone was behind, he bends to the side and surprises a little that the person was his brother.

"?"

Phai pays respect to Kit and Mark. "P...I need your signature for this" he gave a paper to his brother. Kit accepted the piece of paper and signed it. When he stretched his hand to give back the paper. He draws up the eyebrow again.

"What happened to you?"

"Aw...I was busy last night" Phai said to Kit. Thanu turn also to gaze at Phai.

"Don't over-stress yourself, you're only in your first year. Better handle your schedule" Kit stares back at Thanu.

"Your lectures...I want to barrow it again" Thanu utters when he remembered his intention.

"Aw..sorry P..but I left them at home, you can go with Phai and get it," said Kit staring at his brother.

"Um..Ok..we will just go there"

The people said goodbye to each other.

"I'm going to send you home later and get your brother's notes"

"M...Ok, P.." Phai replied, turning to go back to his room.

"Wait! I'm going with you" Thanu grab his forearm. Phai was stunned that he was about to protest but the other pulled him.

"Meet me at my car after your class.. bye.." Thanu said to Phai . The junior nodded.
.
.
.
.
In the morning.

"Phai!" Sandee called Phai when he saw Thanu was with him. The two are at the gate and he got curious why they are together so he move towards Phai when Thanu left.

"Yes Sandee"

"Why are you together?"

"Aw.. we just talked about something"

"Are you dating right now?"

"W..what!No!" Phai defensively said.

"And why are you blushing" Sandee got the chance to tease Phai.

"No! I'm not!" Phai covers his face and walks away from Sandee.

"Hey! Why being shy! Come on!" Sandee ran after Phai. He felt relaxed that Phai is now ok.

"So..you turn into friends then?" Sandee asks Phai for clarification.

"M..something like that.."

"Great! I thought you have feelings for him"

"Ssshhh!!! Others might hear you! They might be misunderstood!" Phai put his hand on Sandee to shut him. Sandee removes the hand and laughs.

"Don't tell me it's still one-sided love"

Phai widened his eyes he could not believe what Sandee is saying.

"Sandee we are not like that! Gosh, I don't know what to say!" Phai was annoyed.

"Ok...I will zip my lip"

"Good..cause the words coming from your mouth is no good"

"So tell me how it happened that you are close now"

"M..well..it just happened.."phai shrugged his shoulders.

"..."

"I don't... really..we just start talking" phai is confused as if there's should be a specific reason.

".."

"Hey! Leave it like that what is important is that we are now ok..." Sandee didn't ask more about it and spared the person.

☆☆☆

Sandee, our ThanuPhai's top shipper, is one of my favorites😄 So, guys, I'm going to be gone for a month, but don't worry, I'll work on other chapters if I have time.🙃😄💋