CHAPTER 13

Happy Birthday ashinjunified 🎂🍻🍾

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~☆☆☆~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
PRESENT

'' So you have to accept this.... It does not destine for me" Wayu taps the box before he moves his hand and gets his drink.

''Thank you P'Wayu " Phai is now at ease. He feels everything was destined to happen.

''Now you don't have to change your mind or have a second thought"Wayu chuckled as he took a sip his drink. He placed the glass down and stared at Phai.Phai took a deep breath before raising the guts to ask.

''P.. can I ask about... the day you kissed?" Phai kept his gaze on Wayu. He clenched his fingers over his thighs, worried of the reply from the person in front of him.

''Aw, haha did you see us? " Wayu got shy. He couldn't believe someone had seen them in that hidden area, and, surprisingly, Phai was the one who had seen them. He shakes his head.

''Since P'Thanu refused to kiss me, I kissed him instead...That day I wanted to prove something, and we actually realized whom we really love.... I also planned to be his fake boyfriend but he did not agree" Wayu said accidentally the words.

''...''

''Hey! don't be mad It was just my silly idea. Don't think about it anymore. It was in the past, and the kiss meant nothing!" Wayu needs to reassure the individual that the kiss was meaningless.

''Thank you P'Wayu, now I know the truth" Phai realized now that his previous jealousy was irrational.

''Well, I guess my role ends here. By the way, you learned it from me. Don't make him wait any longer because he clearly likes you, and I know how it feels to wait for a long time for a loved one"

''Thank you again P" Phai smiled now he knew all the truth, but there is one person who made him worried.

''Alright, you go now and get your destiny back " Wayu prepares to leave and stands..

"I can't, because P'Kit won't let me see him anymore" Phai looked down. Wayu, sit again and holds Phai's hand.

"Your brother is just concerned about you...Well, of course, it can be understood...Just give your brother time to see and to realize you are happy with him and content..then I think he will understand you.."Wayu felt sorry for Phai, but he knew Phai and Thanu would be fine.

Phai smiled as he walked out the glass door His heart is now at ease; there is no jealousy, no excuse, and no hesitation; he is clear and ready to tell Thanu how he feels about him.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Medicine Building

''Excuse me, did you see P'Thanu? "Phai asked a short haired woman who was sitting on the stairs while reading a book.

''No...'' The woman replied after she raised her head up.

''Um, OK thank you "He turned around and began walking again, to ask another student. Thanu was nowhere to be seen, which disappointed him. Phai strolled down the hallway after seeing a group of medical students, hoping they had seen Thanu.