CHAPTER 15

FLASHBACK

"Are you on your way to the airport right now? and taking a plane to get here?" Kit inquired of his brother as he had been feeling anxious for a long time and couldn't figure out why. He bought a ticket for them, but because Phai had another exam to complete, he did not accompany him and so the flight was rescheduled. He just told his little brother that after completing the exam and getting ready, he needed to travel to the airport right away.

[Sorry P'Kit I didn't board because there was a storm coming, so the flight was canceled and the date of my trip was rescheduled]

"Huh? What are you talking about? I was unaware that there would be a storm.Are they sure? So you're planning on staying there? Then why wouldn't you take a ship to get here?" He was becoming more anxious.

[I tried that as well, but it seems that even ships are not permitted to travel temporarily]

Phai heard Mark's voice saying that there was news just 40 minutes ago that all domestic and international flights were being canceled because of the coming typhoon. They were just lucky to arrive quickly before the announcement was made.

"W..well I don't care! You have to be here! I don't like you being there! how about rowing a boat or riding a submarine as long as your here Phai!" Kit clutches hard the phone between his fingers.

"Kit, you're overacting; there's nothing we can do about it" Mark said, rolling his eyes before lying down on the bed.

[P....don't worry, I'll look after myself here.]

"I know that, but I’d rather you be here because..." Kit couldn’t finish his sentence because he didn’t want to say that he was concerned about Phai being alone due to someone. Although he knew Phai would not be attending the Engineering department’s activity, he remained anxious, as if something bad was about to happen.

[Because of what P'Kit?]

"AH!... OK, stay for a moment, but promise me you’re not going anywhere, not even for that activity! Phai, make a promise to me!" Kit was nervous. He wanted to make sure Phai will not be there.

[P... I think they are already there at the resort, so there's no reason to freak out about it]

"Aw...I'm not freaking out, What I meant was,, Mm then It's okay if you're not going away" He exhaled a sigh of relief.

[ "...." ]

"Go to the airport right away after the typhoon to get here, OK!" Kit instructed Phai to be certain once more.

[chai...]

Kit sits on his bed after the conversation, staring at his iPhone. He sighed deeply.

"Kit...why are you so paranoid? He said he can take care of himself, and he is already an adult" Mark says as he moves behind Kit and embraces him.

"I know, but it wasn't only him that troubled me" Kit tries to break free from the hug.

"P'Thanu is probably at their hometown right now, so don't worry about them meeting" Mark didn't loosen his arms around Kit and Kit just gave up.

"Really, it's great, now I can breathe" Kit turned to face Mark with a smile. Mark kissed him on the lips before laying him down.

SCHOOL

"Sandee is here!" About a few minutes later, Sandee arrived in his car. They walked towards him. Sab was the first to get in the back seat of the car and laid down his bag on the seat.