A Snowflake becomes A Storm Vol.2

YOU MUST READ THIS IF YOU WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT IN THIS STORY!!!!

So at the end of the chapter, "Final Step", you see this: ❄ To Be Continued ❄

This means that the book, "Let The Frost In", has now ended and that "Final Step" was the last chapter of this book. But hold on, before you become a frantic angry mob, this is the end of the book...but it's not the end of the story. So do you know what that means?............yep you guessed it, there is going to be a sequel to "Let The Frost In"!

So the second book is going to be called, "A Snowflake becomes A Storm Vol.2"

And that story is going to pick up where this story had left off and this...is when the real story really begins as a war between good and evil unfolds to a tradegy. So you must finish THIS BOOK before you move on to the next book.

So this is the order:

First book: Let The Frost In

Second book: A Snowflake becomes A Storm

Third book: Maybe?

So if you want to know the end of this story, read A Snowflake becomes a Storm vol. 2 by:Jordananime.

THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT AND PATIENCE! I HOPE YOU CONTINUE TO STICK TO THIS JOURNEY TILL THE VERY END. I HOPE WE MEET AGAIN IN THE SEQUEL A Snowflake becomes A Storm! I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH! THANK YOU!

A Snowflake becomes A Storm Vol.2

Summary:

"Anyone can become dark, you just need the right motivation."

"I remember what love feels like...I also remember what happens when your love...turns into pain." Elsa doesn't remember Jack and Jack doesn't remember Elsa. Pitch took Elsa's memories cause she couldn't bare the fact that Jack was with another. Tooth tricked Jack into eating a cookie that made him forget the love of his life. But is Pitch really the antagonist in this story? No, he was pressured into this, he had to finish the plan to her design, to Tooth's design. "If you don't carry out the plan...everyone you love will die," she threatened him. An evil power is growing as the war between good and evil begins. An unexpected villain will emerge as an unexpected hero takes a step out of the shadows. Will Jack and Elsa reunite and finally fix all the wrongs in there past? Lines will be drawn, sides will be chosen, hearts will join together as understanding becomes love. Families will reunite as bonds crumble on the battle field. The battle between good and evil is about to begin......which side will you choose?

THE BOOK IS NOW PUBLISHED!