Death is Cold as Ice

❄ Narrator ❄

"Jack I'm scared," Jill said as the ice that laid under her skates began to crack from under her. What was once a beautiful day, now became a nightmare as fear came over the two siblings who had went skating.

"Don't worry, I won't let anything happen to you," Jack said as he placed his skates down, his feet now bare. Jack couldn't remember this day, the day that he slipped through the ice. For when he chose to stay, this memory was wiped away so he could not prevent his wish from coming true. So he could not prevent his own death. That is what he wished for after all.

Jack took a step towards his frighten sister. He then stopped, knowing another step would break the ice completely. His foot then kicked something, it was hard and it felt wooden, he looked down. There on the ice was the staff that he had fought with and carried for years, he grabbed it. Weighing it in his hand, what was once a powerful staff was now just a stick, a stick that would help save Jill. He had told Jill something to calm her down as he wrapped the hook end around her.

"Hold on tight, ready?" He asked his eyes not wavering from his sister's. She nodded.

❄ Mean While ❄

"Jack!" Elsa said urgently as she hopped out of bed. She swung her door open, making it slam against the wall. She looked frantically through the hall, wondering what room Jack could be in. She knew she had to hurry and wake him before...death was brought upon him.

"Majesty?" A maid asked shock as she saw Elsa in the hall way.

"Majesty your aw-"

"Jack! Where is he!?" Elsa asked frantically as she shook the maids shoulders.

"He's-He's in the guest room next to the nurse."

Elsa then bolted, running threw the halls. Her heart was beating fast, gasping for air as she ran wanting to reach him. Wanting to reach Jack, not wanting to lose him. Not wanting to lose this race against time.

As all of this was happening, Pitch and his partner watched diligently through Pitch's globe. They watched as Jack was almost to his death. As Elsa awoke, racing to wake Jack and save him from his deadly fate.

"Go Elsa, go!" Pitch said, cheering her on. His partner stood in silence, hoping that Elsa would make it there in time. Hoping that Jack would be saved.

(Okay, now everything is going to happen at once. So I hope you guys can keep up.)

"1..." Jack said looking at his sister. Elsa ran down the stairs and into another hall.

"2..."Jack's hands tightened. Pitch's jaw tensed as he thought, "She's not going to make it! She's not going to make it!"

"...3!" Jack Pulled, Elsa was only feet from his door.

Jack and Jill switched places. Jill was now safe on the white snow, as Jack now stood on the cracking ice. They looked at each other as everything fell silent, Jill's face was filled with terror as she saw her brother stand on the ice that was now breaking.

Elsa slammed the door open and she saw Jack laying on a white bed. His eyes closed as his body was lifeless. She ran to him.

"Jack!" Jill screamed and he fell through the ice.

"No!" Pitch screamed as his hands slammed against the globe.

Jack was now consumed in the ice cold water. His arms flaying wanting to reach the surface, the cold water filled his lungs and he began to cough.

"Jack! Jack!" Elsa screamed frantically as she began to shake him. Jack was coughing gasping for breath as he laid on the white bed. She knew he was drowning.