Black

"ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!"

It was Pitch, you could tell in the mock in his voice. Jack stopped holding me and he put his hand up where his staff was. The staff flew from the wall it leaned on and into Jack's hand, he stood in front of me defensively.

"Show yourself Pitch!" Jack yelled his staff in both of his hands, posed to attack.

"You shouldn't play in the dark," Pitch said and the lights came back on, he was standing in front of us with a wide smile on his face.

"Elsa, what are you doing with him?" He said looking at me. I could see Jack's hands tighten around his staff.

"What do you want Pitch?" I asked him, but I already knew the answer.

"What do you mean, you know what I want."

"I'm not going with you."

"No I'm not here to take you, not yet anyway."

Then he vanished and then I felt arms around me, they were Pitch's. Jack turned around and he was about to attack, when Pitch hold up his hand and one of Pitch's black horse knocked Jack's staff out of his hands and then black sand swirled around him and they soon formed into chains. I struggled to get out of Pitch's grip, trying to get to Jack, to reach him. I was about to use my powers when Pitch made a swoosh motion with his hands and a part of black sand turned into a blade and it was right under Jack's throat planning to slice it open.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you," Pitch whispered in my ear. His eyes were on me, but my eyes were on Jack and his were on me. Anger and worry filled his eyes, by the look on his face I could tell so did mine. I cold feel Pitch's head lower to the area between my neck and shoulder and then I felt his ice cold lips on my skin. I shudder at the touch and recoiled from him, I saw anger taken over Jack's face, he tried to break the chains but he couldn't.

"DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH HER!" He roared still chained on the ground. Pitch looked at Jack and glared.

"Or what? boy!" He snapped.

"You may be with her now, but she belongs to me and always will," He said while stroking my cheek with his hand.

"I SAID DON'T TOUCH HER!" Jack roared again.

Pitch glared at Jack and didn't say anything, then he looked at me and he brought me closer to him. My shoulder blades now felt his chest, Pitch was looking at me, but I was looking at Jack trying to put a straight face on.

"I'll let you have your fun with him now, but you will be mine when your ready. Till then, I'll be checking in on you, can't wait to see you in your night mares." Pitch whispered in my ear and then he was gone and so were the chains that were holding down Jack. It was silent, I wrapped my arms around myself and looked at the floor as Jack got up from the floor. I could feel Jack's eyes on me, but I didn't look up, I couldn't meet his gaze.

"Are you okay?" He asked with the sound of desperation in his voice.

I didn't answer, I wasn't okay, I was scared, scared for myself, Jack, Anna, Arendelle, I felt violated, tainted. I wasn't alright, I'm weak, he uses people I care about to get to me, first Anna, now Jack, whose next? Who will he use next, who will He threaten to get me, who?

* Jack's P.O.V *

It killed me to see her like this. To see her to be afraid and worried, it killed me to see her like this. My eyebrows came together in concern as I watched her wrap her arms around herself as her world was falling apart. I didn't like it when he touched her, I didn't like it when he placed his lips on her skin, jealousy had taken over. Jealousy of not to be able to hold her or kiss her like Pitch did, but he did that against her will. I loved her, but did she love me?