Snow

We walked into the dinning room, North was sitting at the head of the table. Two empty seats were by him, by those empty seats on the left of the table was bunny and on the right was Tooth, at the end of the table was Sandy. Me and Jack took our seats near North, I was sitting next to Bunny and Jack was sitting next to Tooth. By the happiness on Tooth' s face I could tell that she liked Jack, if she likes Jack, does Jack like her?

"When did you three get here," I asked trying to distract myself from the thought.

"I came here two minutes ago," Bunny said in his Australian accent.

Sandy made the number 5 and the words "seconds ago" over his head with his golden dust. He came here 5 seconds ago.

"3 minutes ago," Tooth said keeping her eyes on Jack. I didn't like the way she was staring at him, I looked down to my plate of food trying to hide my jealousy.

"Well, let's eat," North said, I didn't bother to look at him. I picked up my fork and began to eat, I still felt him. I still felt Jack's arms still wrapped around me, I yearned for them, for them to be around me. I looked up from my plate, Jack's eyes were on me and mine were on him, his deep blue eyes made my heart pound. We hold each other gaze for one long minute, I looked away when Tooth was asking him something. I went back to eating keeping my eyes on the plate, but I could feel Jack's eyes scanning up and down me.

"North," Jack said, my eyes came up from my plate.

"Yes," North said wiping his mouth with his napkin.

"I was wondering if I could take Elsa to go see Jamie. I think that he should at least know that there's a new guardian, he was the boy he saved us. And I think Elsa will like Jamie, so what do you think?"

"Hm, I don't think that's a bad idea, but how do you think you'll get there."

"I was wondering if I could use your snowglobe."

"I don't see why not, sure."

"Oh, can I go too," Tooth said, butting into the conversation.

"I'm afraid not, we have been called to a meeting. Jack hasn't, see he can take Elsa, if she wants to go?" North said looking at me.

I gave him a smile and looked at Jack, "I would love to go, Jack."

He gave me a smile and said, "We'll go after breakfast, Elsa." Here comes the chills again, I was happy, I was going to be alone with Jack. I could feel hate and jealousy from across the table, my eyes followed the feeling, Tooth was glaring at me. This was not going to be good.

*

After breakfast Jack got the snowglobe from North, we were on the bottom floor of North' s home, in a empty room in the west wing. I stood next to Jack, right in the middle of the floor and waited.

"Jamie," he whispered into the snowglobe. I watched as the image in the snowglobe changed into a lake, were 6 children played. Jack looked at me and smiled, then he dropped the snowglobe, letting it land on the floor. I watched as the snowglobe rolled forward, then suddenly it exploded, or I thought it exploded, but when I look again the snowglobe had changed into a portal. I looked into the portal and I saw the same image of the pond, the hills, trees, and the 6 children. I looked at Jack.

"Are you ready," he said with worry in his eyes.

I quickly shook my head back and forth and I started to back away from the portal. No, no, I'm scared, I can't do this, I can't. I was about a foot away from it now, then Jack grabbed my hand, his fingers gripping tightly around mine. Millions of little tingles spread from my hand to my arms as Jack pulled me towards him, his face showed a worried expression. He stopped pulling me when I was right next to him, his face only inches away from mine.