Have I been Forgiven?

Silent.

It was silent as I sat down on the floor with my back leaning against my bed. Images of Jack's infuriated face popped into my mind, making me cringe. My heart was breaking, what...what have I done? I should've listened...should've listen to him. I told him not to listen into the conversation and not to ask about it, I did that for a reason. I expected that Jack would be mad, but I didn't expect him to be enrage and I didn't expect that he......would use his powers on me.

I don't know what I should do......can he forgive me?

Will this storm never...end?

* Jack's P.O.V *

My rage froze at the sound of Elsa's crying. As her sobs got louder and louder, as they burst through the wall that connected our two bedrooms. Every fiber, every nerve in my body wanted me to ran to her, to comfort her, but......all I could do was fall. I crumbled to my knees, my palms catching me, holding my torso above the ground, letting my short white hair fall forward.

'What......what have I...done?' I thought to myself.

I let my rage get the better of me and I...I hurt her, I used my powers on her.

'Jack! You idiot! Control yourself!' I scolded myself.

Elsa's sobs echoed off the walls, going through my ears and into my heart. Stabbing pain in each direction, my jaw tightened as tears sting my eyes, finally showing their appearance. The pain got agonizing, it mixed with the guilt and regret, it made me crumble and I fell onto my back with my head looking up to the ceiling. My right arm went over my eyes, covering them in darkness, my left hand was on the floor, gripping the carpet, trying to get a hold of my sanity.

I......promised...I promised that I wouldn't let anything or anyone hurt her. I......I broke that promise.

I knew Elsa would try her best to quite her sobs of agony and pain. But it didn't matter, even if she was dead silent......I would know. I would know that she was confused, scared, sad, and.........broken. I would know, because I caused it and......I love her too much, I love her too much not to know, not to care about her, not to forgive her.

But the real question is......can and will she forgive me?

The cause of her sadness.

* Elsa's P.O.V *

My face was stained, tears rushing down my cheeks, to my chin, and finally to the floor. I wiped at them furiously, showing them how much I hating them for being there, how I wished that Hans never came, how I wished Anna never let him stayed. How I wished I was wrapped in Jack's arms, I needed him, I wanted him. I soon fell silent as my cheeks began to dry, what was I going to say? What was I going to say when I see him face to fa-

The door opened, my head shot to the door and my heart skipped a beat. He closed the door behind him, locking me and him in this room...alone.

He was wearing the same brown skinny jeans when I first met him, the dark blue hoody that covered his beautiful face and dark blue eyes. Except it was different now, instead of a smile, his face was expressionless, instead of a staff, his hands laid in his jacket pocket. Jack looked at me with eyes that were faded over and glossy, I could feel the pain they had. All my nerves in my body wanted to hold him, but I stopped myself, afraid that he would have another rage. I looked away but his eyes were still on me, I thought I heard him give out a small whimper.

It was silent, he didn't move and neither did I. Minutes went by and I heard footsteps, Jack was walking over to me. I didn't look at him, I was still and my body tensed up, my heart began to pound, he sat on the bed, on the side where I was. his leg almost touched my right arm, his elbows laid on his knees, and his head looked at the ground while his hands fidgeted. It killed me to see him like this, I wanted to touch him...but I was afraid of what he would do if I did.