Plans Dreams Powers

* Pitch's P.O.V *

Crash!

The chair shattered into a million tiny pieces as it hit the wall. I threw it in frustration as I watched Jack kiss Elsa. My Elsa! My queen of destruction, how dare he even touch her!

Another chair flew against the wall and shattered.

"Are you just going to let him get away with that?" A voice said in the darkness.

"Who said that!"

My eyes searched the darkness frantically.

"Why Pitch, don't you recognize my voice?"

"Should I?"

"Or maybe you'll remember my nightmares. A girl in a dark room, the walls are splattered with blood, and all you can hear is screaming."

Then suddenly it dawned on me.

"Oh yes, I haven't seen you for years or talked to you for that matter."

She stepped out of the darkness behind me. I turned around and was both shocked and amused to see who it was and why she was here. I gave her a cocky smile.

"So are you here to kill me......again?" I asked watching her as she walked over to the steel globe I had in the room.

"Oh, don't be like that, babe," she said running her hand up and down the globe.

"Don't call me 'babe', you and me are over, ever since you walked out on me," I said crossing my arms in front of my chest.

"Now...what are you doing here?" I asked gathering my cool.

"I'm here to make you a deal. A partnership."

"I'm listening."

She took a step closer to me, "a way to get what we both want."

"Which is?"

"You want Elsa, right?"

"Yeah."

"Well, I have a plan that can help you get her."

"Wait...why are you helping me?"

"Because she stole something from me and I'm planning to get it back. Now...do we have a deal," she extended her hand out to me.

I knew I shouldn't trust her, but if she has a plan to make Elsa mine. I would trust her in a heart beat, I grabbed her hand and shook it.

"Deal," I said as our hands fell back to our side.

"Alright here's the plan," she said with a cocky smile.

* Elsa's P.O.V *

"Elsa."

Anna.

"Elsa where are you?"

Anna, I'm here Anna.

"Are you okay, are you safe?"

Yes, Anna. I'm fine. Why can't you hear me?

"When are you going to come back home? I miss you, we all miss you?"

I miss you too Anna, I miss all of you.

"Please come home or at least visit. Elsa come back to Arendelle, please."

Anna?

"Come back to Arendelle."

Anna.