Decide and Decided

They both dream.

They both wish.

Now that they remember.

There's no hiding the truth.

They know they don't belong.

But they still wish.

They could.

Snowflake questions.

As her awakener explains.

Blizzard denies.

As his nuisance pleads.

They're both torn from right...

and wrong.

They must decide.

His nuisance is not convincing.

He plugs up his ears.

Refuses to wake.

Refuses to leave Jill.

He denies.

And leaves, not knowing...

his deadly fate.

Her awakener...

tells her the tradegy.

Compelled to save his life.

She awakes.

In hope that she could...

beat the clock.

As she races to save...

Blizzard's eternity.

"J-Jack..." I asked as I stepped away from him, the taste of him still on my lips. The memories and images flashed through my head, remembering who I was and who I am. Then I remembered what had happen the past few days. Me not having powers, mother and father alive, Anna and Hans, me not remembering Jack and that's when my mind went from calm to panicked.

"Jack! What's happening, what's going on! W-where am I?! Anna is with Hans! Mother and father are alive! I can't use my pow-" I asked frantically.

"Elsa! calm down! I need you to listen to me," he said grabbing my shoulders making me looked at him.

"Elsa..." he paused, making sure that I was listening. "I am not Jack Frost," he continued with a sigh.

My eyebrow rose in disbelief as my arms crossed over my chest. "Jack are you drunk?"

"What?...no I'm not drunk!" He protested.

"he's drunk."

"Elsa, I need you to listen to me...carefully. Can you do that?" He asked shaking my shoulders, I nodded. He slowly dropped his arms to his sides, clearing his throat. To explain what needed to be heard.

"None of this is real," he said his eyes becoming dark as his voice became stern.

"Your under a spell, you're living a dream."

"Wait...are you saying...that I'm sleeping?" I asked frozen.

"Yes Elsa. You and Jack are both trapped in this spell. A spell that makes you live out your most desired dream or wish. A spell that makes you sleep through reality as you stay trap in this perfect world."