Losing Control

I woke up, feeling hot and uncomfortable. I felt arms around my waist and a rock hard chest behind my shoulder blades.

Now I remember. After I changed into my night clothes and before I went to bed, Jack came into my room, only wearing pajama pants. He forcefully climbed into bed with me, wanting to wrap his arms around me as we slept. I told him no, wondering on what people would think if they saw us in the same bed, but he wouldn't take no for an answer. So...I gave up and let him sleep in my bed with me and I have to admit......I loved him being next to me and holding me.

I looked at the clock, it was 12:00 at night and my body was unbelievable hot. I had to get up...I had to get some water on my face. I began to slowly move out of Jack's arms, I was able to pry the off, enabling me to move, but as soon as they were off, they wrapped around me again, but tighter. I froze and I slowly turned around in Jack's arms, to see if he was awake. Sure enough I was met with a pair of beautiful dark blue eyes. I supported my torso up with my elbows, so I was looking down at him as he laid on the bed.

"Where are you going?" He asked in a concern voice.

I smiled at him, "I'm just going to splash some water on my face to cool me down."

"Hmm," he said and then he placed his hand on my cheek. His eyes shot wide open.

"Elsa! Your burning up!" He said and I looked at him.

"What do y-" His hand on my cheek felt so good on my skin as he send his ice cold touch into my body.

"Mmm," I said as I closed my eyes and leaned into his touch. It was silent for a moment as I enjoyed Jack's cold touch on my skin, slowly cooling me down.

"Elsa," he said sweetly and he placed his forehead on mine and my breath hitched as more of his coldness spread through my body.

"Jack," I said as I leaned closer to him, my hand on his rock hard bare chest. I was so hot, that it felt like he was an iceberg that has been frozen for years.

"Elsa...you need to go and cool yourself off. I don't want you to have a heat stroke," he said, his voice laced with concern.

I nodded, this heat was making me delusional. "Yeah," I said as I sat up in bed, turning away from him. He was right...I needed to cool off, how ironic...the ice queen about to have a heat stroke...go figure. Okay, I really needed to get out of this bed...I'm beginning to make really, really bad jokes.

I moved the sheets off of me, the nice cold air hitting my over heated body. I hopped out of bed and began to walk to the bathroom in my room when Jack said...

"Don't take too long."

I turned my head to look at him and I smiled. "Don't worry...I won't."

"Good, because I would get lonely."

I chuckled, "no you won't."

"Yes I would."

"Your so stubborn," I said shaking my head at him.

"Only when it comes to something I want...and right now all I want is you," he said with a smirk on his face, I could feel my cheeks get warmer than they already were.

"Jack..."I said in a loud whisper.

"So hurry up," he said and he turned around in the bed, showing me his back. I looked at him and laughed, I just knew he was smiling as he laid there in bed.

"Alright," I said and I walked into the bathroom, closing the door behind me. I decided to change out of my pajamas and put on a new set on, peeling the sweaty fabric off of my body. I went in my closet and slipped a black t-shirt with the black shorts, they were both made out of the same smooth fabric. After I changed a walked back into the bathroom and I stood in front of the sink, looking at myself in the mirror. My cheeks and ears were red, my forehead was covered with sweat, I looked exhausted, tired, and most of all dehydrated. I looked down at the sink, I placed my hand on the knob that said cold and I turned it.