A Truth A Past

* Elsa's Story, Manny' s P.O.V *

As I traveled to Arendelle, I can't believe they picked a baby to be the next guardian, I mean honestly. She's just a infant, a baby, what can be so special about her, well it's my job to find the Guardians and change them. But it's also my job to pick them, so if I find this baby worthless or unworthy, I'm going to storm back there and tell them that I'm not doing it. Honestly, what were they thinking, a baby is going to help us stop Pitch, in a millennium maybe when babies are have robotic. What can be so special about a baby anyway?

I soon got to Arendelle, where I would find the baby princess named......I pondered as I try to remember the name. I pulled out the paper that had the address on it and the baby's name...............Elsa. Baby princess Elsa was born one year ago, well at least she's a year old. I soon was able to find the what room of the castle she was in, I opened the window so quietly. When I opened the window, my moon light poured into the room, right in front of me was a white crib. I placed my feet carefully on the cold floor and I slowly walked to the crib, my hands rest on the crib as I peered into it.

There laying in the crib, was a beautiful baby, pale pink lips, pale white skin, white hair, and I bet if she opened her eyes they would be bright blue. I still wasn't impress, what is so special about her, I looked onto Elsa's sleeping face and for some reason I don't know why. I just wanted to stroke her cheek, my hand went slowly down into the crib, the back of my fingers touched her cheek and she smiled, then something surged into me. The next thing I knew I was hearing, ba-bum, ba-bum, ba-bum, ba-bum, ba-bum, ba-bum. Then I realized it, it was her heart, I was listening to her heart. Small, steady, quite, but at the same time, loud, powerful, I closed my eyes and the next thing I knew images flashed through my mind as I listened to Elsa beating heart.

I saw her, I saw how her powers have increased, how kind she was, how big of an heart she had, all the way from a baby to a toddler to a child and finally her at 18. Standing up straight, powerful, beautiful, laughing, and kind, this is why, this is why they chose her. Because of her heart, the images started to fade, I opened my eyes and her heart beat started to fade as well, ending the series of images. I looked down at Elsa and smiled, I picked her up and held her in my arms, her hands clinged to my shirt. I couldn't help but smile at the beautiful baby in my hands, I took her to the window, so the moonlight would be able to shine on her. The moonlight made her white hair sparkle like a fresh layer of snow, I looked up at the moon and it changed from white to blue, shining blue light onto Elsa.

"They chose you..." I whispered.

"And now I choose you."

I looked up at the moon, the blue light shined and sparkles of blue started to dance around me and Elsa.

"I...Man in the Moon, give you...Elsa Dellen, princess of Arendelle...give you the power of ice and snow. I Now claim you as the 7th guardian, protector of all children."

The moon shined a blinding blue and then it became a soft white. It has been done, Elsa has been the first guardian to be chosen before death. I looked down at her as I walked back to the crib, I could feel the power that was now given to her, it's one thing to have that power, it's another thing to control it. She may be small and fragile now, but as she grows up she will learn how to control it and become strong. I placed her back into the crib, placing the blanket over her, to keep her warm, I don't know why, but now I have this strange connection to her. A connection that I don't have with any of the other guardians, I want to watch over her, to protect her, to be in her life and that is what I'm going to do. I leaned down and kissed her on the head, and I whispered, "I'll be watching you and I won't let anyone hurt you. My snowflake."

*

Years passed and I watched how she grew up to be a child. Then a big sister, I didn't care much for the girl called Anna, I never talked to her or even held her. The only one I cared about was Elsa, I watched as their bond got stronger and how much they played together. I soon got to know Anna a little bit by watching the two of them, but as time went on, I knew she was going to be trouble. She kept asking Elsa to use her powers, and one day I knew that those powers were going to end up hurting her and hurt Elsa at the same time. That day soon came and Elsa was soon filled with fear, fear of using her powers and that how she was starting to lose control. If she didn't embrace her powers, if she hid them, then they will soon consume her and fear will take over. One day I was watching her in her room, her mother and father were there, her father had just put a pair of green gloves on her hands. He took her hands in his and he said, "See, conceal it..."