Winter Memories

I've been having that same dream about Jack and Tooth for the past 3 weeks. I've seen it so much I'm able to analyze ever detail and every aspect of the dream. It was driving me nuts, waking up in the middle of the night, then falling back to sleep only to see it again.

I was getting ready for the day. I decided to wear a pair of black pants, a turtle neck but the sleeves and the collar of the shirt was lace and see through. I brushed my hair, putting it in the original side braid, then I went to my closet and put on a pair of black ankle boots. I walked out of my room and started to walk to the dinning room to have breakfast.

When I got there I was greeted with smiles, Jack, North, Bunny, and Sandy were all there. I looked at the empty chair in between Jack and Sandy, I felt a knot form in my stomach. That's where Tooth use to sit, but ever since that day she...insulted me and Jack told her that he didn't love her. She hasn't come back, I haven't seen her once ever since that day, I went to go sit down in between North and Bunny.

"Tooth didn't come today?" I said as I sat down.

Everyone looked at me, then they looked down at their plates. Everyone, except Jack, he kept his eyes on me.

"I'm sorry, if it weren't for me none of this wou-"

"It's not your fault, Elsa," North said putting his hand on my shoulder.

"But it is my fault, if I wouldn't have come then none of this would have happened. It's all my fault and you know it," I said my hands gripping the table.

"Elsa-" Bunny began, but I cut him off.

"No, if I hadn't come, none of this would have happened. Tooth would be here smiling and laughing and you would all be together again."

"If you hadn't have come, Pitch would have you in his clutches!" Jack said.

"Then they would be no reason why you would get hurt!" I told him.

"If he had you, he would use you and do you think we would let him!" He snapped back.

"Then maybe it would have been better if I didn't have powers at all!" I yelled.

Everyone was silent and I could feel all their eyes on me.

"If I didn't have powers, I wouldn't have to neglect Anna all those years ago. If I didn't have powers I wouldn't have gone out of control and froze Arendelle. I wouldn't had to live my life behind that damn door. I wouldn't have to be afraid and there would be no reason for Pitch to try this uprising again."

"If you didn't have powers, we wouldn't have met you," Jack said, his eyebrows coming together in concern.

"It might have of been better if you hadn't met me." I said looking at Jack and I could see lost and depression in his eyes.

"Elsa-"

"I'm sorry, but I'm not hungry anymore," I got up from the table and walked to the door.

"Elsa!"

I could hear Jack screaming my name as I walked through the door. It killed me not to answer him, it killed me for him to scream my name like that. It killed me to see depression on his face, but I couldn't take it anymore. It was my fault that Tooth is at home probably crying her heart out, it's my fault, it's all my fault. I wrapped my arms around myself as I walked back to my room, ignoring anyone who said hi to me. I got to my room and slam the door shut, my back was against the door. I felt bad for making Tooth leave, she deserve to be here, not me, I slid down the door all the way to the floor and I wrapped my arms around my knees bringing them to my chest.

"I'm sorry," I said putting my head on my knees.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry," I whispered as I rock myself back and forth.