The Request

"Elsa!" I screamed as I yelled after her.

"Elsa! Please Stop!"

It was dark, I didn't know where I was. Everything was pitch black, all I could see...was her. I could only see Elsa as she ran in front of me.

"Elsa! Please stop! Where are we!? Where are you taking me?" I asked in a frantic, only feet away from her. I sped up, trying to catch her before she could escape and I lose her. My heart was pounding as my breath became heavy and I began to pant. I was running out of energy, I looked back at her, only able to see her back as her blonde braid flew behind her. I have to get to her, I gritted my teeth, I have to get to her! I ran faster, balling my hands into fist as I raced after her. Five feet, four feet, three feet, now only two feet away from her, my hand barely able to reach her.

"ELSA!" I screamed and my hand snatched her arm. I pulled her to me, stopping her as she showed her back to me. She stood there still and silent as the vast darkness kept us in it's cold hands.

"Elsa...where are we? What is this place?" I asked breathless. She...she stayed silent, her stance unwavering as she didn't look at me.

"El-Elsa?" I asked afraid. Nothing, she said...utterly nothing. An uneasy feeling came over me, forming a knot in my stomach as she stayed silent. I nudged her arm once and did it again...no answer, no comment, not even a sound.

"El-" I was caught off as she snapped her head back to me. I fell back on my butt, afraid as I stared up into the blazing red eyes who stared down at me with hate. Her black raven hair framing her face wickedly, beautifully as her lips curled up into a evil smile. She stared at me with no recognition, no love, no passion, her eyes were hallow as she glared at me.

"El-Elsa, is...is that you," I said timidly. She looked like Elsa, but...at the same time she wasn't Elsa.

Her blazing red eyes narrowed as her smile got wider. The corners of her mouth reaching to her ears. She stared at me like a predator, evil, sly, and inhuman. She threw her head back, lightning flashing behind her as she gave out a dark, evil, laugh as she pointed a black ice dagger at me. Then...she let it fly.

"ELSA!" I screamed as I shot right up in my bed. I looked around the room frantically, my panting breath the only sound in the dark room. I looked from the bedroom door, the window that showed the night sky, and finally the other side of the room. I sighed with relief once I saw that everything was the same, that everything was fine. I ran my hand through my bangs, everything is fine...but why do I have this feeling that something-

"Anna, are you alright?" Kristoff asked as he sat up next to me. I guess my sudden outburst has woken him from his slumber.

"Y-yeah, I-I' m fine. Go back to sleep."

"Anna," Kristoff said, his voice soaked with passion and concern. He placed a hand on my back, rubbing comfortably and gently between my shoulder blades. I closed my eyes, loving the feeling of his touch as he continued trying to comfort me.

"Did...did you have the nightmare again? The one with...Elsa?" He asked and I nodded.

"Anna," he wrapped his arms around me as her buried his face in my neck. His hot breath slowly calming me down, but it also rose goose bumps on my skin as well. I placed my head on his, I've had the nightmare about Elsa many times, but to me...it never seemed to be just a nightmare. No, it seemed more than just a nightmare, it seemed like something else, something more important.

"It was just a nightmare Anna," Kristoff whispered beside me. "Just a nightmare, Elsa if fine, no one is hurt, nothing is happening, everything is fine."

I nodded my head. I hope it's just a dream, Kristoff, I hope it is. It was at this time, Kristoff had gave me a surprising kiss on my cheek. I could feel a chill run up my spine as my eyes widen in shock.