Rise of The Guardians

Manny was more than mad he was furious. He squished the snowball and let the snow fall to the floor. Everyone was in shock, I guess they never saw Manny in his human form before or this angry.

"That's enough Jack," he said trying to calm himself down.

"But-" Jack began.

"No, buts. Listen it's not what you think, she is not her to replace you, she's here to help you."

"Why? What's happening?" You could hear Jack calm down a little bit.

"Pitch."

"What about him," Bunny said behind me.

"He's back and he is more powerful than ever before."

"We can defeat him, we did it before," Tooth said getting closer to Manny.

"No not this time, we were afraid that this would happen. That he would get more powerful, that's why we choose her, Jack. So she can help you."

I looked at Jack, he was looking at the ground, I could see he felt sorry for the way he acted.

"Also we have another problem."

"What is it?" Sandy wrote the words over his head with his golden sand.

"Pitch has a plan to become more powerful."

"More powerful, how?" Tooth asked, her eye brows coming together in concern.

Manny looked at me and sighed, "By capturing her and turning her dark." Everyone looked at me with concern faces, but it was Jack's face that made my heart pound. He looked scared, scared for me, it was the scared when you knew that someone you loved has been hurt or taken away. I should know, I made that same face when I hurt Anna.

"I need all of you to protect her, can you do that for me?"

"Manny, they-" I started to say, I don't want them to get hurt because of me. I wasn't able to finish when North put his hand on my shoulder, I looked at him and I saw that he was smiling down at me. Then he looked at Manny and said, "Will protect her, she is a guardian after all and we guardians got to stick together, right Elsa."

I looked at everyone else, my eyes going from face to face. Tooth, Sandy, and Bunny were all smiling at me, when I looked at them they gave me a little nod. The nod told me that they will protect me no matter what and that they had excepted me as a guardian. My eyes stopped when they hit Jack, he wasn't looking at me, he was looking at the ground. A sad feeling rose in my stomach, but then he lifted his eyes and met mine, I hold his gaze for a long minute. He gave me a smile and nodded, he had excepted me as well, I smiled and I looked back at North.

"Right."

*

After that Tooth, Bunny, and Sandy all went home. Jack lived with North here in the North Pole and it's going to be where I lived as well. North showed me around his house/workshop and I was amazed. So many toys, gadgets, but the sled was my favorite, I couldn't wait until he was going to let me ride in it. It was getting late, he led me to the room I was going to stay in, it was right next to Jack's, I knew that because he told me. He opened the door and I stepped in my room, there was a balcony and doors that were glass led out to it, in front of the doors were curtains, snowflake laced curtains, the bed was against the wall to my right, the bathroom was to my left, in the corner of the room there was a chair, the walls had pictures of ice and snowflakes. I walked into the bathroom, it had a shower, a door that lead to the toilet and a closet, I opened the door to my closet and all of my clothes were already in there, even the ones I had left in Arendelle. I turned around and looked at North.