tour rules

"i'll be back" he told me as he sighed.

"okay, bye" i hugged him.

"i should be back in 2 hours or something"

"text me when you get there, okay?"

"of course, i'll text you when i'm on my way home too"

"be safe" i told him as he walked out the house.

"angel" peep yelled as he walked over to me.

"what happened nerd?" i asked him.

"i wanna go out and do something" he sat on my lap.

"where do you wanna go?" i asked him.

"no idea" he told me.

"jah ski tracy come here" i said as they passed by us.

"yes mom?" ski asked

"do you guys wanna go out and do something?" i asked them.

"let's go walk around" jah told me.

"to where?" tracy asked.

"we can go to my spot" jah told us.

"alright" i told him and all the guys agreed.

"i'll get blue" ski went running to go get blue.

"bring her water, food, treats, and toys" i told him.

"alright" he walked to isaiah's room.

isaiah's pov

"i hate this" i mumbled to myself as i got to the place.

"isaiah" i heard my manager, sam, call my name.

i just looked at him and he let out a laugh. he could tell i was annoyed and didn't want anything to do with this. right now i could be at home with my girl not out here tryna be set up.

"she's inside already, let's go" he said as we walked inside his house.

we walked over to his office and i saw a girl sitting there. i couldn't really see who it was but i didn't really care either. all i have to do is be seen in public with her for some time and i never have to talk to her again.

"go in" sam said holding the door open for me.

"fuck this shit" i mumbled under my breath as i walked in.

i immediately sat down on the chair furthest away from all of them and put my head down. a part of me was starting to slowly get anxious. i hated doing shit like this, i hate the shit sam makes me do. he knows this could possibly ruin my relationship with angel but he doesn't care.

i felt sam pat my back and i looked up. he nodded towards the door and i slowly stood up following him.

"here" he said as we turned the corner "take it" he put the pills in my hand.

i looked at him confused and i looked at the pulls. there was no reason for me to take this, i was good. yeah i'm feeling anxious but it'll be gone in a few minutes.

"i'm good" i told him putting the pills back in his hand.

"isaiah just hurry up and take it, it'll help calm you down"

"i'm clean bro, i told you this" i looked at him confused wondering if i really told him.

"just for right now dude, it's gonna be a long meeting i don't need you having an anxiety attack or something. just hurry up and take them so we can head back in and start the meeting" he put both the pills in my hand.

the only person running through my mind is angel. i promised her i was done with all that. if she finds out i just know shes gonna be so disappointed and i can't have that. it's only today though, it'll be fine.

"alright" i said putting the pills in my mouth.

i cringed as i swallowed the pills and i could see a smile forming sam's face. he put his hand on my shoulder and gave me a small smile.

"you'll feel better in no time, isaiah" he told me as he nudged me back towards the room.

i just nodded my head as i walked into the room with my head down. angel's gonna get pissed at me and i can feel it. there's no way she's not, i promised her.

"we're gonna get started now"

angel's pov

"bite him" i yelled as blue chased tracy.

"angel get you're fuckin dog bruh" tracy said as blue started biting his shoe.

"blue come here" i called her as she came running.

blue cuddled up next to me as she was panting. i reached into the bag and pulled out her little bowl filling it with water. she immediately started drinking the water. once she was done she went back to running around and i looked around.

jah and ski were throwing rocks into the lake trying to see who could throw it the furthest. peep had his head on my lap as he was slowly falling asleep. tracy was running around playing with blue.

i looked down at my hand and saw the ring isaiah gave me on my birthday. all i could think about was how they were basically torturing him. i hated shit like this. i hated sam. he was constantly putting isaiah in situations that made him uncomfortable. at one point he tried making isaiah hook up with another girl in hopes of it ruining our relationship.

"angel" i heard peep say my name.

"yeah?" i asked looking down at him.

"i love you and i want you to know everything's gonna be okay. you needa stop being so hard on yourself, you're doing great" he said as his eyes were slowly closing "you deserve all the good in this world, you deserve so much more than you get" were his last words before he fell asleep.

"i love you åhr" i whispered as i looked at the lake.

isaiah's pov

"what the fuck do you mean?" i asked looking at sam as the girl and her manager walked out.

"it was all explained, what didn't you get? the tour date was moved, you have a new girlfriend" he told me.

"i can't just break up with angel and move into this random girls house. this tour starts in a month why cant we just wait til the last couple of days for me to be seen with her. this whole shit got me fucked up" i said putting my head down.

we had been here for 2-3 hours now just going over shit. for half the time i was just sitting there zoned out. that was until the last 10 minutes where they just spilled everything.

"here's the list i made for you" he passed me a paper and i looked at it.

tour rules
1. can't talk to angel the whole time you're on tour
2. have to be seen out in public with amethyst
3. have to act like a couple out in public
4. hint that you guys are together until fully announced
5. post videos or pictures with amethyst in the background
6. must unfollow angel and can't interact with her on social media
7. must move in with amethyst before the tour starts

"this is bullshit" i said putting the paper down.

"tomorrow we're gonna meet here again at this time to sign the contract, and you're gonna spend the day with amethyst" sam said as he walked out of the room leaving me just sitting there confused "oh and start packing your shit, you're moving into amethyst's place in 3 days"

"what the fuck am i gonna do?" i asked myself as i got up.

~~~
let me know your thoughts
~~~