fuck sam

"what?" angel asked as her voice cracked and tears were forming in her eyes. i had just gotten home and i had immediately went to angel to give her the paper. "3 days?" she asked looking up at me.

i just stared at the floor as i was zoning out. she kept talking and asking questions but it all just sounded muffled. i felt her hand on my back and i snapped back to reality. i looked around the room completely forgetting where i was.

"ima start packing," was all i said as i got up and walked out of her room. "isaiah," i heard her yell my name "that's all?" i heard her voice right behind me as i walked to my room. "he wants my shit to be packed by tomorrow," i told her as i closed the door on her face.

"isaiah open the fuckin door" i heard her voice "you don't even wannna spend the last few days we have together together?" i heard her voice crack. "bro just lemme pack real quick, i'll be out when i'm done" i told her.

angel's pov

"you're a fuckin liar and ima tell you why i know that, where the fuck are you gotta put all your stuff? you don't even have any boxes or anything to even put your shit in, but alright. i forgot this is wifisfuneral's world, my bad wifisfuneral" i said as i started walking away from his door but heard the door open behind me.

"dont call me that" (author's note: it's so funny when i call my friends that make music by their artists name and they get so mad. anytime i want to make them mad i call them by their artist name and they get so pissed)

"then stop being such a dick, do you think this only hurts you?" i asked turning around and walked towards him "you know i've been about you since i met you so don't act like you're just gonna leave me like that without even talking"

"angel i don't really feel like talking about it right now, i'm in a bad mood. i just don't wanna say some shit ima regret later. i promise we can talk about this shit tomorrow when we wake up. we'll talk it all out and figure it all out, alright?" he asked walking towards me grabbing my hand "shit's tough but we got this, once that whole tour shit is over we'll be back to us. i aint gonna go out and have a kid wit her and get married. i'm not gonna fall in love with her, only you" he told me making me laugh.

"alright but if we don't talk about this shit tomorrow ima beat your ass," i told him. "i promise, ima just be in my room and probably make music then sleep," he told me. "alright if you need me im here," i told him.

he just nodded his head as he closed his door. i turned around and saw ski, jah, tracy, and peep just sitting on the couch looking over. once they saw me look at them they all quickly turned towards the tv.

"hey guys," i told them. "hey angel," they all said turning to look at me. "we didn't even know you were there," ski said as they all agreed. "lying asses, you don't think i couldn't hear your dumbasses whispering," i laughed sitting on the couch in between peep and jah.

"he signed the contract?" jah asked looking over at me. "tomorrow morning," i told him. "fuck sam," ski mumbled. "i swear if i see him it's on, i don't care, he's getting some punches straight to the head" i mumbled.

"but what's gonna happen between you guys?" tracy asked. "well we have to break up," i told them "he can't talk to me at all, he has to move in with her in 3 days and when the tour's over he has to go live with her for another week or two, and just a whole bunch of other stupid shit. it's all bullshit," i said putting my head on jah's shoulder and letting out a sigh "i just hate how shit has to be like this, you know?" i said looking up at jah.

jah wrapped his arm around me. "he only has eyes for you angel," was all he said but that was what i needed to hear. obviously i hadn't seen the girl but i just know she's probably gorgeous. i admit i'm scared that he might fall for her and end up with her in the end. who knows what the future holds. "you're gonna be okay," jah kissed the top of my head.

~
short little chapter

the next few ones are gonna me something else