i hope he's missing me too

we had just finished the fourth show and decided to go walk around for a bit. everybody except amethyst, she decided to go back to the hotel and sleep. we were in houston and thought it would be fun to explore.

"holy shit you're x" we heard one of the bodyguards from the nightclub say.

"yeah" jah nodded smiling "you gonna let us in" jah asked jokingly as we laughed.

"of course, come in" the guard told us making us look at each other "i'm serious, you guys could even perform a couple songs, the dj loves you guys" he let us in.

"oh wow thanks" jah smiled as we walked in. right as we walked in so much was going on. everywhere we turned there was something going on. the woman at the bar recognized us and gave us some drinks. we were all so confused by all of this, but we were enjoying it.

"yo izzy that girl keeps looking at you" jah yelled over the music. "what the fuck do you want me to do about it?" i asked him laughing. "go get her number or something" ski encouraged it. "this is a setup" i brushed them off me. "bro we're on tour, whatever happens on tour stays on tour" jah said putting his hand out "go bro" he said as we did our handshake "ski won't say shit either, right?" jah asked ski. "well an-" jah glared at ski and he stopped talking "i won't" he said as we did our handshake.

i turned to look over and saw the girl still looking at me. jah and ski lightly pushed me in her direction as i shook my head. i made my way over to her and her friends as they looked at me whispering to her. a small smirk formed on my face watching her friends try to play it off as i got to them.

"hi" she said as she looked down.

"your friends are cute" her 2 friends said looking at jah and ski.

when they looked over i waved them over and they started walking towards us. her two friends looked at each other with wide eyes.

"what's up bro?" jah asked looking at one of the girls.

"they think you guys are cute" i told them as the two girls eyes went wide "you drink?" i asked the girl in front of me. "not really, i'm only here because of them" she pointed at her two friends that were now in conversations with jah and ski.

"wanna get out of here?" i whispered in her ear pulling her closer so she could hear me.

"yeah" she nodded her head.

"ima head out" i told jah and ski who smirked.

"alright don't go to room 204 though" jah told me letting me know that amethyst was in that one.

i just nodded my head and grabbed the girls hand. we made our way out of the club and walked to the hotel i was staying at. the walk was less than 4 minutes and we made our way to room 205.

"you're not gonna kill me are you?" the girl asked jokingly.

"no" i told her laughing "is it always this hot and humid in texas" i asked her taking off my hoodie.

"yeah, you eventually get used to it though" she told me "we can skip the small talk if you want, i wanna fuck you and you wanna fuck me" she told me catching me off guard.

"just like that? damn"

*next day*

"izzy we gotta be outta here in 10 minutes" ski said banging on my door.

i sat up rubbing my eyes and looked around. the girl was slowly waking up and sat up. she looked over at me and gave me a small smile.

"i'll leave dont worry" she said getting out of bed. she looked around and groaned remembering she was wearing a revealing dress.

"here" i tossed her one of my shirts from my bags. she said a small thank you as she put it on. the shirt went down to her knees so i didn't need to give her any shorts.

i got my shit together and walked towards the door. she followed after me and i opened the door letting her out first.

"i had a fun night with you" she told me. "i had fun with you too" i heard a door open. "if you're ever down here again hit me up" she told me. "if you're ever in florida let me know" i told her as she walked off.

"ready to go?" jah asked. "yeah where's everybody?" i asked. "already ready to go" he told me.

ANGEL'S POV

i sighed sitting in my room. it has been about a week since the last time i talked to isaiah. he's been posting, making appearances at clubs, and so many other shit. he's been doing everything but texting me back.

isaiah <3
when you're not busy can you at least text me back or lmk youre good?
none of you have been answering my texts or calls and i feel like i did something
not even amethyst is answering my texts anymore and idk why

i put my phone away already knowing i wasn't gonna get a text back. none of them have been texting me at all. they have time to text me while on the tour bus but haven't.

blue came running into my room and i picked her. she started jumping all over the bed as i played with her. lately she's the only one i've been spending my time with. nariyah has been traveling and i've just been stuck alone.

"sleep time, c'mon blue" i told her as she calmed down a bit. her tail was wagging as she looked at me. all i could do was lay here and think of all the things isaiah could be doing right now. all i could do was lay here and miss him hoping he was missing me too.

ISAIAH'S POV

"izzy we gotta get back on the tour bus" jah knocked on the door.

"alright" i said pulling my pants up and opening the door.

"bye isaiah" the girl in front of me got off her knees and walked out.

"next stop miami" ski yelled as we got back on the tour bus.

"fuck yeah" we all yelled as amethyst just sat there.

sane // wifisfuneralजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें