she's back

*ring* *ring* *ring*

i looked around and carefully reached for the phone in my pocket.

*ring* *ri-*

"hello?" i asked confused.

"it's luck. specs got kicked out his house along with jerry and rair. can they stay with you? my house is already full" luck asked.

"yeah for sure. i'll send you the address right now. tell them they can stay for as long as they want" i told him.

all the guys started moving at once and it scared me. isaiah looked up confused. jah and ski were still laying on me.

"what the fuck?" he asked confused.

"they got drunk last night and i didn't want them on their own" i told him.

"wake the fuck up bitches" isaiah yelled.

"shut the fuck up" ski mumbled.

"we have guests coming to live with us" i told them.

"who?" they all asked at the same time fully awake now.

"3 of my childhood best friends so be nice. they make music" i told them as they all got up.

"where are they staying?" isaiah asked.

"well we have an attic and a basement. we also have ming's room that he recently moved out of"

"good because i really wasn't about to give up my room" jah laughed walking into his room.

i sighed as they all went into their rooms to do what they had to do. the house wasn't a mess and i was thankful for that. we- i mean i always tried to keep tbe house as clean ass possible.

*after she's showered and all the guys have done their morning routines and ate*

*knock knock knock*

"nose goes" isaiah yelled.

"fuck" ski yelled as he was the last one to touch his nose.

letting out a dramatic sigh he got up and went to go open the door. before ski opened the door he flipped us off. he finally opened the door and i saw jerry, rair, and specs.

i ran to them and we all went into a group hug. these boys had been my best friends for as long as i can remember.

"i missed you guys" i said as we all let go.

"simp" jerry yelled as they all laughed.

"shut up" i laughed "i haven't seen you guys in forever"

"we thought your mom killed you" specs said.

"i'm surprised she didn't" i shook my head. "well anyways. these are my "roommates" jahseh, ski, and isaiah. jah, ski, and isaiah these are my childhood best friends rair, specs, and jerry" i introduced them to each other.

they dapped each other up before the guys said they had to go handle some business.

"we'll be back alright baby" isaiah said before hugging me and they all left.

"simp" jerry shook his head.

"shut up" i threw a pillow at him "okay so who wants the attic" i asked them.

"me" they all said at the same time.

"i didn't expect anyone to want the attic" i laughed "let me give you a quick house tour then you guys can pick"

*after the house tour*

"rock paper scissors"

currently they were all playin rock paper scissors over who gets the attic. i really thought they'd be fighting over the basement or the room.