jay's "new" girlfriend

"sorry" i kissed isaiah's cheek as i had just finished my morning routine.

"it's okay, baby. just don't be drinkin like that again. a few shots is fine, but not whole bottles" he wrapped his arms around me.

"i agree" i told him "jay woke up in such a great mood. i swear he thinks liquor is just water" i laughed.

isaiah shook his head and laughed. he looked extremely tired and kept yawning. i caressed his face as a small smile formed on his cace. his eyes lit up with so much love in his eyes. he looked as if he was in a trance. the best i can explain to you is how a kid looks at candy they really want, that's how he was looking at me.

"i love you" i told him causing his eyes to light up even more.

"i love you" he smiled.

"can you go let blue in? oh and can you feed her?" i asked him.

"yeah" he smiled as he walked out of my room.

as soon as he walked out i walked over to my stash. the xanax looked real tempting causing for me to reach for 2. i swallowed them dry as i hid my stash again. i felt guilty, so guilty. my heart slowly started to hurt as i thought about how sad and disappointed isaiah would be. i sighed as i messed with my wet hair.

"yo angel" jay said walking into my room.

"what's up?" i asked looking up at him.

"we're gonna hit up the mall, you tryna come?" he asked me.

"yeah i just needa change real quick" i told him.

"alright, i'll tell the guys" he told me.

i walked over to my closet getting my black distressed jeans, and black anti social social club hoodie. walking over to my shoes i picked up the black air forces jah gave me. he told me that was his way of letting me know he cares about me.

"you ready?" isaiah poked his head into my room.

"almost" i walked over to my vanity and grabbed the cartier ring izzy gave me and the necklace "alright there" i told him as i walked over to him.

"c'mon" he grabbed my hand as we walked out to the guys.

"i'm driving" jah yelled.

"oh no" we all mumbled as we walked over to the car.

i took the middle seat since i'm the smallest. jay sat to the right of me and isaiah sat on the left of me. the xanax was slowly kicking in as i laid my head on isaiah's shoulder. i stared at the cars that passed by.

"you okay?" isaiah asked.

"yeah" i looked up at him smiling.

"an-" before he could finish jah yelled.

"LIL JEFF HARDY GOES HARD" he yelled as he played it.

we all yelled the lyrics until we got to the mall. as soon as we got there we all got out of the car. jah was swerving through the damn streets going at 103.

"we made it. i never thought i'd make it out alive" ski dramatically said.

"pussy" jah yelled at ski.

"let's leave these losers" i told isaiah.

"i'm gonna go meet up with someone" jay told us as he looked at his phone "text me when you guys are leavin" he told us then left.

"looks like jay got himself a lil girlfriend" i said looking at jay walk away.

"wait the fuck up" he looked at the girl he walked up to.

"is th-" isaiah cut me off.

"it ca-" i cut him off.

"it is" we both said at the same time.

"better him than me" he told me shrugging his shoulders.

"she's catching her rounds if she treats him wrong" i told him.

"yo is that x, wifi, and ski?" someone asked.

we all turned around and saw a boy and a girl.

"yeah" jah said.

"dude we fuckin love your music. we listen to you guys all the time. your music has gotten me through so much shit" the guy said as he dapped up ski, jah, and isaiah.

"your music has gotten me through so much" the girl said hugging jah "through my lowest points i've put on your music and felt as if i wasn't alone. thank you so much" she cried as she hugged jah.

jah smiled as he held her. he whispered things to her and she nodded her head. they pulled away from the hug and she wiped her tears away.

"you got this, alright?" he asked as he held her head with both his hands "you're fuckin strong. follow your dreams and don't let no motherfucker try to stop you" he told her.

"thank you, i will" she smiled.

"have a good day" we said as we walked away.

"damn i feel so good" jah said as he smiled "i feel like now i know why i make music" he smiled.

"we're doing good vro" ski told him.

"we're gonna go walk around, meet up at the food court at 7?" i asked them.

"yeah" jah and ski said as they walked away.

"where you tryna go?" isaiah asked me.

"doesn't matter" i told him "i have no place i need to go" i told him.

"wanna just walk around?" he asked me.

"sure" i smiled.

we walked hand in hand into multiple stores just messing around. isaiah would occasionally bump me into people. i tried a couple of times but it backfired.

"it's 7" isaiah told me.

"to the food court" i said as i grabbed his hand and ran.

"angel" he said laughing as i pulled him with me.

"c'mon slow ass"

when we got to the food court jah and ski were hitting each other. i ran up to them and they looked up at me with wide eyes.

"hi angel" they both smiled as they stopped hitting each other.

"hey guys" i sat down next to them.

"where's jay?" ski asked.

"he went off with a bitch" i told him.

"yo hold up" jah said with wide eyes "when the fuck did jay get a girlfriend?" he asked.

"i don't know but he better leave her before she destroys him" isaiah said shaking his head.

"you know who it is?" they asked.

"fuckin yazmine" isaiah said rolling his eyes.

"ah" jah and ski yelled as they looked at each other.

people looked at them as i shook my head. always so loud and for what?

"i don't even care if they're together, i just hope she don't fuck him up" isaiah said shaking his head.

"there they go" jah said as they walked by hand in hand.

we all shook our heads. she better not try to use him or anything.