what an eventful day

"five dollars you won't go slap jah with peanut butter" isaiah told me as he took out 5 dollars.

"deal" i took the 5 dollars from him and walked to the fridge.

grabbing a spoon i put 2 spoonfuls of peanut butter. isaiah followed behind me recording. there laid jahseh sleeping very peaceful. i looked at the front door to make sure it was unlocked, it was. isaiah counted down and right when he said one i slapped jahseh with the peanut butter.

"yo what the fuck?" he asked waking up and making dead eye contact with me "i'm go-" before he could finish i ran to the front door.

i stood at the end of the driveway and jah came outside. he started walking towards me, but i ran. last time i slapped him with jelly and he chased me for an hour.

"jah it was izzy's idea" i yelled as i ran as fast as i could.

"i don't care" he yelled running after me.

"c'mon jah" i told him as i ran towards the park "it was a joke" i yelled.

"stop playin wit me man" he yelled as i ran up the slide.

"excuse me" a lady yelled "this is a playground where kids play. it's inappropriate for you to be shirtless" she yelled at us.

"oh shut up" i told her as i kept my eyes on jahseh.

"excuse me that is n-" before she could finish i cut her off.

"i didn't even listen to my mom when she lectured me, so you can stop" i told her.

"officer those people have been disrespectful towards me. they're being very inappropriate" she said making my eyes roll.

"angel? jahseh?" we heard someone ask.

we both looked and saw jahseh's old probation officer. jah looked at me and i looked at him. he nodded his head and i let out a sigh. i went down the slide and we went to go talk to his old probation officer.

"what're you guys doing?" he asked shaking his head.

"do you not see this vro?" jah asked as he pointed at the peanut butter on his face.

"last time it was jelly, now peanut butter? good job" he said high fiving me.

"thanks sir, i try" i smiled in accomplishment.

"aren't you going to arrest them?" she asked walking towards us.

"listen ma'ma. keep talkin and i'm gonna give him 5 different reasons to arrest me" i walked towards her but jah pulled me back.

"well we're gonna go home now" jah said.

"alright, stay out of trouble" he waved at us.

we walked back to the house and saw isaiah sitting outside. when he saw us he looked confused.

"well that was fast" he said confused.

"we saw his old probation officer" i told him.

i plopped down on the couch and took my phone out of my pocket. if was 3 in the afternoon and there was nothing to do the rest of the day. isaiah threw his hoodie at me and i put it on.

"go live" he told me.

"why?" i asked him.

"because i'm bored" he looked at me like i was stupid.

"damn, okay" i told him going on instagram.

i pressed 'go live' and set my phone up. 58 viewers. 100 viewers. 200 viewers. 240 viewers.