encounter at the park

I woke up the next day with my arms still wrapped around isaiah's waist and his hands still wrapped around me. Our hands were still interwind. i reached for my phone that was on the floor and looked at the time. 3:30 pm. wow. we really slept for a long time.

No matter how much I wanted to get up I didn't. I liked how I was feeling right now. I liked how everything felt right now. I liked how everything was going right now. Slowly my eyes started closing again and I was asleep again.

*2 hours later*

I opened my eyes again and looked at the time on my phone. 5pm. I felt isaiah moving and I looked up at him. His eyes were fluttering open.

"Good afternoon" I told him.

"What time is it?" He yawned.

"5:20" I showed him the time.

"Damn. That's the longest I've slept in years" he played with the rings on my hand.

"Me too" I smiled.

We stayed laying there for a couple more minutes until we both decided to sit up.

"There's a bathroom right there. You can do whatever you gotta do" he pointed to a door.

I nodded my head and grabbed my bag walking to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth. I got in the shower and washed myself. I got out and got dressed. I put my dirty clothes into my bag and walked out.

"There's pancakes on the couch if you're hungry" he walked into the bathroom.

I smiled and sat down eating 2 pancakes. By the time I was done eating isaiah walked out of the restroom.

"Thank you once again" I got up from the couch. "Im gotta go tell my grandparents what happened this time" I sighed.

"Remember, if you ever need anything you have my number and you can come in here whenever you want. If i'm not in here its fine, you can still come in here" he walked towards me hugging me.

I hugged him back and pulled away. I put my backpack on and unlocked the door. Isaiah opened the door for me and I stepped out.

"Bye for reals this time" I hugged him.

"Bye, angel" he laughed hugging me.

We slowly pulled away from the hug and I walked out of his backyard and went to my grandparents front door.

i stood at the door then knocked. footsteps got closer and closer to the door and then it finally opened. i looked up and saw my grandma. she stared at me for a minute then hugged me.

"baby, i haven't seen you in forever" she said hugging me.

"hi grandma" i hugged her smiling.

"what happened now?" she asked pulling away from the hug and grabbing my hand.

"i was being followed home and got home later than usual and my mom thought i was out with a boy. when i got home my stuff was already outside waiting for me" i told her as we sat on the couch.

"you are not going back there. i don't care if you beg me and cry. you are NOT going back there. you hear me?" she grabbed my hands looking into my eyes.

"i didn't plan on going back" i gave her a reassuring smile.

"good. now go up and get changed and shower. we can eat after you're done" she got up.

"actually" i stood up. "i already showered and ate" i told her.

"okay that's fine baby. just go put your stuff up in your room" she walked into the kitchen.