Backfire

"Whatever you say" With a click of his fingers Hades healed the two daughters of Ariel and Elsa.

"I'm sorry for letting you worry about me and trying to protect me only to get hurt in my stead...now I'll be the one to protect you" I smiled as I burnt the piece of paper that had the spell as a massive three headed dog appeared out of a portal made of fire "Now Maleficent TIME FOR YOU TO DIE!"

Im, just confused, hiding behind a pillar as Shin summoned the guardian of the underworld Cerberus, mother ordered me, Jay, Carlos and Evie to fight but we were hiding. We had to chose between oyr friends and family and yet... I looked towards the scene at Shin and his posse of gods and princesses. I looked back to everyone else and they were just stunned, for some of us our parents were just killed and for the others we were most likely about to see the same...so why...why are we hesitating to jump in and help my mother take out the gods. "G-guys...we should probably help maleficent, if she makes it out alive she will torture us for this." Carlos sighed as he looked towards shins group.
"But...if we do everything we're working towards here will become shambles...and shin wont be around either." Evie sighed as Jay caught his head with his hands.
"This is so confusing what should we do?!" Jay cried as the three turned to face me.
"...what?" I asked confused.
"You're like our leader mal...and maleficent is your mother so...please help us decide." Evie said as I looked to them and back to shin specifically.
"We've gotta help shin." I said determined "Lets not let our parents decide our fates anymore." I shouted as we all raised our fists to the air.

"So guys how should we take her out?" I asked as Rezzekod spoke out.
"as much as I hate to admit it we cant, she is way too powerful." My dad sighed.
"Great, bullshit to a fifth degree and I thought we didn't have to deal with it again after we sealed Nagito Komaeda away..." Hades growled.
"Don't remind me of that Hades, that was a dark time of my life..." Zeus face palmed.
"What, us actually being friends or that kids bullshit?"
"BOTH NOW STOP REMINDING ME!"
"STOP IT YOU TWO!" I interrupted "But wait...you said seal?" I asked as the gods all got the same thought I was having.
"WHY DO THEY HAVE LIGHTBULBS ABOVE THEIR HEADS?!" Carlos screamed as we all grabbed the lightbulbs, smashed them and charged maleficent with them trying to shank her.

"...are they?" Mal asked as Evie nodded.
"Trying to shank maleficent with lightbulbs they got by getting an idea? yes they are." Evie sighed as the two watched us thrusting the smashed bulbs into maleficent which she dodged effortlessly

"What are you doing?" The witch asked as we continued shanking.
"Shanking you!" I shouted as rezzekod continued.
"NOW GIVE US YOUR WALLET!" My dad smirked
"Rezzekod, this isn't Detroit...give us your purse then get shanked bitch!" Zeus smirked.
"And they say im the one who is ruler of the underworld...gotta one up them- GIVE US YOUR WALLET, PURSE, GET SHANKED AND THEN GIVE ME YOUR SHOES I WANT THEM!" Hades continued.
"guys since when were we mugging her?" I asked as we all stopped saying anything all not so secretly but secretly wanting to mug her if the sealing plan fucked up.

"ENOUGH!" Maleficent screamed as green flames erupted from her, me and hades blocking the fire from hitting Zeus and Rezzekod "I HAVE HAD ENOUGH WITH YOUR GAMES ARE YOU GOING TO TAKE THIS SERIOUSLY OR CONTINUE TRYING TO MUG ME ONLY FOR YOU ALL TO SHANK EACHOTHER AND ME KILLING THE FINAL ONE ALIVE?!" Maleficent roared.
"actually yes that would be a hilarious way to go." Rezzekod replied.
"SHUT IT, THATS IT IM GONNA WIPE YOU ALL OUT NOW SAY GOODBYE!" Maleficent roared as we smirked making a square around her starting the sealing spell.

"first you gotta form a barrier around her out of yourselves, then someone close to the enemy must approach them and chant the following spell "sealos minos"

As we formed the barrier hades approached her and said "Sealos Minos." smirking but...nothing happened.
"uhhh was that right?" I asked as I looked to Zeus.
"No...the bond isn't strong enough even though they dated...we lost..." Zeus said upset as I looked towards the two in terror.
"N-no...we failed..." I stuttered as Hades got sent flying back into a pillar.
"What was that supposed to be? a way to stop me please if it was that weak I'm starting to think you gods are all a bunch of weaklings...hmm ive got an interesting idea. MAL HERE NOW!" Maleficent called as Mal approached her mother.
"Y-yes mother?" Mal asked slightly scared.
"finish him off." Maleficent smirked before pointing towards myself.
"Mal..." I said softly as my only recently made friend turned towards me with tears in her eyes.
"I'm sorry shin...I know we haven't known eachother for long...a-and that we could've spent more time together but...she's my mother you know?" mal asked as she started walking towards me with tears smudging the light amount of make up on her face.
"I-I don't blame you...at least its you finishing me off and not her." I said softly as I wiped her tears and gave a small smile "Do what you gotta do Mal, you've still got your real friends with you." I finished as Mal hugged me.
"so do you..." Mal whispered as Carlos, Jay, Evie, Arabella, Elise and the struggling to stand Hades formed a bigger circle, with Elise and Arabella standing next to me holding my hands.
"Mal...what is this calm your lackeys down!" Maleficent barked as Mal walked towards her mother.
"Sealos Minos." Mal said with the eye liner I accidentally smudged when wiping her tears giving a sinister look to the normally neutral face of Mal.
"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Maleficent screamed as she started fading. but before her body and face could fully face she sent a fire ball straight at my face sending me far...far away...

3rd POV

"YES I DID IT!" Maleficent roared before fully vanishing, Elise and Arabella kneeling to Shinteru's sides.
"SHIN NO!" Rezzekod screamed as everyone ran to the unconscious boy.
"shin...no...don't leave us..." Arabelle cried as she buried her face in my neck.
"shin come on...this is a bad prank...you cant do this to us...leaving us like this when we only just figured out how you felt...this is just selfish of you!" Elise cried loudly as the world started moving again everyone seeing the mess made and the scene before them revolving around shin.
"Shinteru...died?" Jane asked herself as her face turned pale and the fairy godmother stepped forward.
"what happened?" She asked as Zeus and Hades approached her explaining everything that happened as more people approached, namely the parents of Arabella and Elise.
"Arabella...im sorry." Ariel softly said as she knelt next to her daughter "Is he...who you were telling us about?" The ex-mermaid asked as Arabella nodded before getting her sister, Melody, approaching her. "He...seemed like a great person...just struggling in his own way to continue living..." Melody said as she looked at her younger sister.
"Elise, his heart is it beating?" Elsa asked as Elise nodded.
"Its faint but there...he probably wont make it any longer...the selfish..." Elise slowly hushed herself leaving her to silently sob.

"So...the sealing technique went off but Maleficent hit him with fire before she was completely sealed?" The fairy godmother asked.
"Yeah...which means he has been sent with her to that plane...and we cant get him out unless we go there ourselves..." Zeus replied.
"And gods like us cant enter, or else we get erased." Hades replied "I would if I could, that kid changed me and you can certainly tell right?" Hades asked as the fairy godmother nodded.
"Then we have no choice, we will send the students to retrieve our hero." The fairy godmother said as she pointed towards Mals group, then to Elise and Arabella "only they can do this..."