A heroes welcome

Fanfare started blasting as the same people who were at the ceremony was in the royal ball once again, the parents (and Jay if he stole a drink) were enjoying a glass of champagne whilst the students were on the floor dancing and celebrating not only my return but actually celebrating Bens Succession considering it left on a sour note. I was still in my room getting ready, I knew eventually I would have to get used to this stuff when I took over for dad but the sigma around the event was vastly different from last time. I wasn't going to enact revenge, I was going to experience a ball, I was going to meet Elise and Arabella's parents and extended family and I wasn't going to be sealed in an alternate dimension being a damsel in distress this time.
As I walk into the ballroom after waiting outside for a bit worried about my emergence Im going over the game plan. First I will be apologizing to Jane for using her, hanging out with Mal and the crew for a bit and finally meet up with Elise and Arabella to meet their parents...which is the scary part. 
I stood in front of the massive door with a bit of sweat forming on my forehead when I heard a voice from behind me "Getting the jitters?" A posh male voice asked as I sighed turning my head to Ben. 
"Kinda, I mean I was the cause for the previous ball to go to- and pardon my language, shit. I also have to meet my in laws which is worrying me." I listed off being completely honest. 
"I mean I met my in law and she tried killing me so I dont think you have much to worry about." Ben chuckled. 
"No you didnt, you were frozen," I chuckled back as I took a deep sigh "I think I'm ready Ben."
"You sure? You cant take it back after this you know." 
"Yeah I think I am...thanks for this Ben." I smiled as I put my right hand on the left door and Ben put his left on the right door and we pushed open at the same time.

A bright yellow light pierced my eyes as we entered the bustling ball room, when we did the fanfare came to a deadly silence, people noticing our entrance immediately. The worried look of Arabella and Elise was clear on her face as they were standing with their respective families. I looked down feeling the countless eyes targeting me on my every direction. "knew it..." I sighed as I turned away and walked out of the hall looking down.

"That wasnt supposed to happen..." Mal sighed watching Shin walk away as Elise and Arabella both followed their boyfriend.

A nice cool breeze passed by my ears as I found myself on the school roof again, looking into the twilight sunset. I knew it. Why would they accept someone like me who couldve caused so much death into their cliques...Im so selfish risking them all for something so simple like revenge. As I went to sprout my lightning wings to fly as far from here as possible I heard the door to the roof open, looking back I saw Arabella panting and Elise looking at me calmly. 
"Finally...phew they really did have to make the hall far from the roof" Arabella panted as the two walked to my side and held my left and right hand respectively. 
"Shin...Im sorry that happened...My mother was looking forward to seeing you too." Elise sighed as we all sat down, now they were here any want to run away had all but vanished. 
"No worries...why would I be accepted after risking their lives...I dont blame them to be honest." I sighed. 
"Thats not true you know, it wouldve happened no matter what so no need to worry about that, besides forgiveness is our thing here. You would know if you didnt skip class so much" Arabella chuckled as I sighed. 
"I guess..." I looked down as the door to the roof opened once again, this time I couldnt be bothered to look until two figures sat next to both Arabella and Elise respectively. 
"So you're Shin?" A light voice asked as I looked over to Arabella noticing a certain queen sitting next to her daughter. 
"I-I am...nice to meet you Queen Ariel." I bowed lightly before turning to Elise who had her mother sit next to her. 
"You certainly chose well Elise." Queen Elsa teased her daughter who went red. 
"S-Sorry I didnt introduce myself back then...I guess I'm doomed to be an outcast huh?"
"Thats not true Shin, dont beat yourself down!" Elise retorted, her grip on my hand tightening slightly. 
"No matter what happens you'll always have us...and Mal and the gang too!" Arabella followed up. 
"I know, you guys are all I ever need...I guess I just wanted a chance to apologise though thanks to my running that wont happen huh?" I sighed. 
"Shin we need you to look down to the floor over there." Elsa chuckled slightly as I tilted my head. 
"Just trust your parents in law Shin." Ariel also chuckled as I looked down to see the people of the ball all on the floor looking up to them. 
"W-What the ball isnt over though why are they here?" I asked quickly as I noticed Mal, Evie, Carlos, Jay and Ben in the front of the pact, Jane was even there too. 
"We were going to surprise you but you ran away before we could do so..." Elise softly spoke as I felt my girlfriends lean their heads onto my shoulders. 
"You're not an outcast Shin, You're our hero...theirs too and they know it" Arabella chuckled.
"Well if thats the case...lets remind them im not a hero" I chuckled as Elise and Arabella looked up to me confused "Im a villain after all" I chuckled as I quickly got to my feet, sprouting my wings and flying into the sky above the group of Royals and their families, hellfire covering my body. 

"I hear you're alive, how disappointing

I've also survived, no thanks to you
Did I not bring you some glee
Mister, oh, look at me
Now I'll burn all the memories of youAll those lonely miles that you ride
Now you'll walk with no one by your side
Did you ever even care
With your swords and your stupid hair?
Now watch me laugh as I burn all the memories of youLadies and gentlemen, you have been the most beautiful audience
Remember to toss a coin if you can
If anyone needs me, I'll be at the barWhat for d'you yearn?
It's the point of no return
After everything we did, we saw
You turned your back on me
What for d'you yearn?
Watch that butcher burnAt the end of my days when I'm through
No word that I've written will ring quite as true as "burn!"
Burn, butcher, burn
Burn, butcher, burn
Burn, burn, burn, burn, burn, burn, burn, burn
Watch me burn all the memories of you"

THATS THE END OF SEASON 1 OF THIS STORY, CANT WAIT TO CONTINUE IN SEASON 2 THANKS FOR ALL THE SUPPORT!!