The night before the ball

I've been having these weird thoughts lately...they've been surfacing ever since I've arrived at this school, they always appear in my dreams but as soon as I wake up they always fleet immediately. The memories always have me sitting in a laboratory, I hear voices all around me and they're discussing when to dispose of my body. I cant move, I cant speak but I can think...and I always take notes on how many people there are, six people : four males, two females, they talk about their plans to infiltrate my home, take out the gods, and I'll be the one who they pin the blame on. It's kinda funny, these people all seem familiar and yet im so scared of them...fright doesn't come naturally to me and so it's always extremely scary that they can instill this fear into me. Not only that they're planning to take out all of the gods...that includes Hades and father- no I meant Rezzekod...all of them are gonna be taken out and everyone will think its me. Normally the dream ends there but last night it continued...I saw me killing everyone I know and love...It's me...are those voices my inner thoughts really my feelings...wanting to kill whoever did this to me? I don't know...but I do know one thing...this was a really short chapter huh?