Ghosts of the Past (?)

"How long has it been since I've been trapped with You?" Maleficent asked as I looked at my wrist.
"According to my watch, that doesn't exist by the way, roughly 24 hours." I grinned as the villain growled.
"Feels like months." Maleficent spat as I shrugged.
"It's kinda hard not to feel that, we're in a realm with nothing but ourselves and I don't wanna even try the door that's over there." I said pointing to a door made of birch wood.
"How long has that been there?!" Maleficent asked in shock of not noticing it.
"Since we got here, what you never noticed it?" I asked as the villainess stormed up to the door "I wouldn't do that if I were you, its most likely a seal to keep us in here-" Before I could finish Maleficent grabbed the handle and yanked it causing severe damage to her body.
"Ouch..." Maleficent groaned in pain as I walked over to her collapsed body.
"And that is why I didn't touch it, it'll do damage to our mental psyche and if we take so much damage we'll probably die." I explained offering my hand to help Maleficent to her feet.
"Then get this over with, you still have your powers so kill me and free me from being trapped with you." Maleficent demanded as I shook my head.
"You caused what happened to my neck, I want you to suffer as much as you caused me to suffer over the years- this reminds me of a song." I spoke as I started singing.
"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Maleficent roared in anger as I proceeded to push her anger out of pure enjoyment on my side.

Elises POV

"When you get in you'll find yourselves at one of Shinteru's memories. It'll probably be guarded by something from his past. Once you take down the guardian you'll have to repeat this step two more times. Once the third step is over you'll be transported to where Shinteru is and as long as one of you is touching him his consciousness will be put back into his body." The Fairy Godmother explained as we all stood in a circle made of our the gods, the Fairy Godmother as well as mine and Arabella's family.
"Stay safe Elise, we'll make sure to protect your boyfriend." Elsa teased as I crossed my arms.
"He isn't my boyfriend...yet..." I whispered the last part as Arabella leaned over to me.
"Our boyfriend you mean?" She whispered as I nodded smiling softly at Arabella.
"Yeah, our boyfriend." I smiled as Rezzekod started the spell.
"Sealos Minos Aronos!" Rezzekod shouted as we were all engulfed in a white light.

After being blinded by the spell being cast we found ourself at the base of a mountain in a forest, the forest was weird though and that's saying something considering the things me and my classmates have seen. I was looking at pink grass sprawling all over the forest with paths splitting off to many directions as an empty rollercoaster frozen above us on its rails sending a peppermint smell wafting into my nose which hadn't smelled the scent in years. I quickly pulled myself out of the hole and ran over to one of the tree's, poking it to see the wood itself was clearly made of a gummy like substance that had a thick coating to it that you wouldn't even realise it was gummy from a quick glance or even from fairly far away. "This...this is weird." I spoke as Arabella gasped.
"Behind us!" Arabella gasped and as we turned around we saw a frozen Shinteru helping what seemed like a robotic bunny out of a sewer?
"He looks so different, how can one person that's normally in such dull colours rock that Blue and Purple?" Jay asked as I walked up to him and even though he was frozen I gave him a hug, even though its only been a day I miss him and the thought that he could die at any moment loomed over me.
"Still I don't remember somewhere like this being on the island and it definitely isn't in hell." Mal spoke.
"Well Shin isn't originally from the island so maybe he travelled out of the island for a day?" Arabella asked as Evie shook her head.
"Not how the island works, things can go in but unless you go through the gate you cannot leave. Hooks son tried that countless times." Evie spoke curiously.
As I looked over shin I traced my hand over his neck feeling no sign of a scar "Where is his scar?" I asked as we all heard a chainsaw approaching.
"We can figure that out later we have a guardian to fight!" Mal called as we all got into fighting stances as one of the gummy trees was cut down.
Looming over us in front of us was a seven foot lady, with a bloodied chainsaw in her right hand, we had no way to tell if it was actual blood but it looked like it to a T. The woman herself had a slender body, light brown skin with a darker brown hair colour and finally her eyes were a piercing purple colour "Oh, I was told there would only be Shinteru in the park and yet here I find six more surrounding him." The woman chuckled as I formed a snow ball in my hand and threw it at her.
"What do you want with Shinteru?" I barked as the woman tilted her head.
"You really are clueless aren't you? The boss needs Shinteru so he can achieve his goal and when he finds out I have six more humans too he will be overjoyed!" The woman gleamed "The name is Auto Chipper and we can do this the easy way or the easier for me way." Auto Chipper smirked.
"How about the way where we defeat you and get our friend back?" Mal growled as I clicked my finger surrounding the woman in ice, freezing her solid.
"if we smash the ice now itll shatter her and we will be able to get to the next level!" I called as Mal and Evie ran up and kicked the ice, shattering it in the process as we all were surrounded by a white light.