Want you gone pt.1

I yawned as I woke up from a nap, its been roughly four days since arriving in the realm, and whilst me and Maleficent have gotten to the point we aren't trying to murder each other our situation couldn't be more dire. "I could eat a whole banquet by myself im that hungry." I cried, I hadn't eaten in four days and whilst I shouldn't need it considering this is all mental I still missed the food that was served back at Auradon, one of the few things good about that school alongside the people (two people in particular comes to mind before anyone else).
"I don't doubt it, don't want to see it though." Maleficent groaned as I looked over at her.
"You took over kingdoms and are squeamish when it comes to someone eating?" I jested.
""Look its the noise that someone makes when they chew in your ears, it disgusts me." Maleficent grimaced as I nodded.
"Fair enough, it makes sense at least." I shrugged as I looked out into the void, you know I never tried walking into the void.
I wonder where it goes, is it endless or does it loop in on itself. How would I be able to get my bearings, apart from the door and the villain nothing in here really sticks out as a landmark and I wont be able to get back using them due to their sizes.
"Did you just size shame me in your thoughts?" Maleficent asked as I nodded.
"I did, I said you weren't big enough to be a landmark if I wandered out into the void. If I was with the Evil Queen then I would have a better bearing." I jokingly said as she punched me.
"She is still my friend you know, we might be evil but doesn't mean we don't have feelings you prick." Maleficent said oddly defensively.
"Right, sorry about that." I said, genuinely apologetic at this.
"Good, now what do you think is out there-" Maleficent cut herself off as she looked into the void with confusion.
"Uhh you good step-mom." I teased, knowing she hated when I called her that, she looked down at me then back up doing a few double takes.
"Shut it, look over there." Maleficent forcefully turned me around as my eyes laid upon what she was staring at.

In front of us was a four year old...me? I was standing in front of the door as it closed behind me. Kid me turned around to look at the door and put his hands over his eyes.
"Iro, where are you?" Kid me cried as I felt tears stream down my eyes the same way they were sliding effortlessly down my younger versions face and hands.
"Why...am I there?" I asked trying to stop the tears from escaping, why was I crying?
I don't remember this and yet why does this seem all so familiar? As I went to approach kid me I felt Maleficents hand rest on my shoulder, turning round I saw the villain paint a serious expression on her face. "Lets watch for now." She shortly said as I nodded, turning back to the younger me who had lightning strike right in front of me.
It was dad, not Hades as I selfishly claimed in the later half of my time at Auradon but Rezzekod, the person who is my actual dad and is always looking out for me even though half of the time I let teenage hormones get in the way of a good life. Rezzekod knelt down to me and picked me up before vanishing, my tears stopping as I watched myself leave. "Is...Dad not actually my dad?" I asked myself as I walked up to the birch door laying my hands softly at the door which had the words 'I'll see you soon bro' etched into it.
"What language is that?" Maleficent asked as she followed and I looked at her confused.
"What do you mean that's clearly English-" As I looked back I noticed all the letters were written in random strokes which for some reason made sense to me even though it clearly was just scribbles, certainly nothing from our modern day vocabulary "I...don't know, I know it says 'I'll see you soon bro' but how I know I don't have a single idea of." I explained as the door started vanishing.
"Whats happening?" Maleficent asked as she pulled me back and the door fully disappeared.
"Why are you asking so many questions, just go with the flow Maleficent." I rolled my eyes before she grabbed my wrist.
"Tell me everything you know about what we just witnessed or I swear when we get out of here I will-" Before the witch could say anything else I felt her hand grow colder as slowly she froze.
"Don't you dare touch Shinteru!" A very familiar voice roared from behind the towering woman, I leaned over to look behind the witch when I saw a familiar group of people.
"Uhhh Maleficent I need you to stop fooling around and tell me you see them too and its not another hallucination." I spoke as the woman who froze the villainess ran towards me and gave me a tight hug, this was real.
"You're okay..." The Platinum blonde cried as she looked up at me, blue tears streaming from her equally blue eyes.
"Elise...how did you get here?" I asked as I slowly wiped away her tears which upon touching I realised froze the instance they formed.
"Shin!" A Redhead called as she joined the hug, hugging me from behind not as tight but still pretty tight.
"You too Arabella? Can you please start answering my questions you two, how did you-" I was cut off by a punch to the face by Mal who glared at me angrily.
"You prick, WE HAD TO FIGHT A GIANT ROBOT LADY TO FIND YOU AND THIS IS HOW YOU ACT!" The daughter of Maleficent shouted angrily as I tilted my head.
"The fuck did you guys go through?" I asked as Carlos walked up from behind Mal.
"We came here to retrieve your soul so you can come back to the realm of the living, Fairy Godmother told us we had to fight guardians from your past but the only one we recognised was Maleficent here." Carlos pointed towards the villain as he said that.
"Which included-"
"A giant robot lady correct, though you sounded as confused at that as we are." Evie deduced as I nodded.
"I mean, my past doesn't include any 'Giant robot lady's' so pardon my scepticism." I rolled my eyes as I hugged Elise back, leaning so my face was besides hers as I whispered "Can you un-freeze Maleficent now? She can't do anything due to her not having her staff." I requested as Elise let go of me leaving Arabella the only one who was hugging me.
"Really? B-But she is the enemy!" Elise retorted in shock.
"Also Mal's mother, technically my adopted step-mother too considering she and Hades dated." I responded casually as I turned around to Arabella and hugged her this time.
"Wait does that mean you're technically my adopted brother?" Mal asked as I nodded.
"Yeah I came to that conclusion in here too, it leaves you a lot of time to think to yourself." I shrugged.
"Are you sure about this though? She was who caused your neck to start bleeding in the first place." Arabella asked as I nodded.
"And yet she stopped the bleeding when it occurred last so I owe her technically." I smiled softly.
"Fine, but if this backfires I will not hesitate." Elise spoke as I fully knew what she was insinuating.
"Feel free." I smiled knowing Maleficent should be fine, she is smart enough not to attack when she is powerless, I mean look at all the time she had to deal with that back on the isle of the lost.
Slowly but surely colour and heat started returning to the witch as said witch glared at all the new people in the void and sighed.
"I'm guessing this rescue party isn't for me." She groaned as I shook my head.
"Yeah well I just saved your life by getting Elise to unfreeze you so your IOU has just been redeemed." I teased as she shook her head.
"Whatever, just tell me when you're leaving so I can celebrate." She mumbled as she walked to her side of the void and sat down.
"Well guys we have a lot to catch up on so shall we?" I asked as they all nodded, sitting down in a circle as I was brought up to speed about what they went through.